Queen of the South v The Caley

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 minutes ago, G51 said:
Queens problem is they've absolutely nothing in the middle of the park. They may as well have two lamposts installed at the halfway line.

Correct. Not an ounce of quality in there apart from McKee at freekicks. Pybus has played a blinder with some of our fans convinced he's anything other than utter dugshite. But running around a lot does wonders for some supporters at Palmerston.

If Pybus is going to run around, he might at least run towards his own defence from time to time and give the Queens backline a pass on.

6 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Could the 'keeper have done better?

I think so.  His technique looked poor.  Very late getting his arm extended and should probably have time to take a step before the dive.   To me it looked like someone trying to look like the were making a save for a photo instead of a genuine attempt. That might be a bit harsh and the shot might have gone in anyway but he should be disappointed with his attempt.

1 minute ago, G51 said:

If Pybus is going to run around, he might at least run towards his own defence from time to time and give the Queens backline a pass on.

Pybus being in possession that deep should not be encouraged under any circumstances. It would only lead to possession in a good area for the opposition.

The amount of time and space Inverness are getting when they win the ball just inside the Queens half is crazy. 
If they had a decent striker I don't think it would be an exaggeration to say we'd be 5 or 6 down.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
The amount of time and space Inverness are getting when they win the ball just inside the Queens half is crazy. 

If they had a decent striker I don't think it would be an exaggeration to say we'd be 5 or 6 down.

Possibly.

The issue is so glaringly obvious and it's just dreadful management that Johnston hasn't done anything about it.