Queen of the South v The Caley

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Ah, memories!

It's a shame that Johnston's time with us was dragged out so long. He brought in some great players and at times we played very nice football, but we had some utterly furious spells under him and he ultimately spent far too long as our manager. That's not entirely his fault though.

I still have a soft spot for him. 

Absolutely dreadful performance from us - outclassed from start to finish. Reinforcements required from somewhere or only one outcome I’m afraid. Players like Fitzpatrick seriously under achieving and offering very little.
Feel for Fitzpatrick, Shields and Dobbie. 3 players who clearly have talent. The trouble is there is nothing beside them. Shields and Fitzpatrick either have to find Dobbie with a pass or go on a run as a pass into the middle is as good as giving the ball away.

7 minutes ago, virginton said:

Inverness bringing Doran off the bench is always a piss-take, though they'll no doubt play the mock ignorance card when they 'somehow' rup another £500k loss for the season no bother.

Oue wage bill has been SLLLLLASSSSHHHHED this season hence why half our starting line up this season are still in school. 

Just now, TheScarf said:

Oue wage bill has been SLLLLLASSSSHHHHED this season hence why half our starting line up this season are still in school. 

You lost the best part of a million last time round though so these two statements are mutually compatible.

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

You lost the best part of a million last time round though so these two statements are mutually 

At least it's coming down then. 

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
8 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:
Absolutely dreadful performance from us - outclassed from start to finish. Reinforcements required from somewhere or only one outcome I’m afraid. Players like Fitzpatrick seriously under achieving and offering very little.

Feel for Fitzpatrick, Shields and Dobbie. 3 players who clearly have talent. The trouble is there is nothing beside them. Shields and Fitzpatrick either have to find Dobbie with a pass or go on a run as a pass into the middle is as good as giving the ball away.

Maxwell? One of the only players getting pass marks for me tonight.