Queen of the South v The Caley

Is the Queens keeper bored and is just instructing his defence to allow Inverness to shoot whenever they feel like it, or are the Queens defence just not very good?

I have my suspicions as to which it is.

Edited by DA Baracus

Good to see a young lad playing with confidence like that but the slightest bit of competent defending from Gibson clears that up easily. Poor goalkeeping too. 

The assist from Keatings was really disappointing, made Kennedy do a lot more work than he needed to. 

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Is the Queens keeper bored and is just instructing his defence to allow Inverness to shoot whenever they feel like it, or are the Queens defence just not very good?

I have my suspicions as to which it is.

We only have 3 defenders, and 2 of them aren't particularly good.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Honestly think when they've gotten forward QoS look pretty dangerous, need to be taking those chances though.

Teams that miss them at one end and give them away at the other only go one place - doon.

As an ex-Doonhamer, not watched Queens since I was down one Friday (1-1 v Dundee) last season, couple of poor players.

Even worse than the old George Cloy and Billy Sim days [emoji23]

Joe McKee in particular looks awful, Obileye wouldn’t fill me with confidence either.

Am I being too harsh ?

Such a timid performance from Queens here. They're quite pacey going forward but composure is non-existent. In the Championship, teams can at least be pretty shit at football but with a bit of grit and aggression, can grind out the odd result. 

Teams like Alloa, Dundee and Morton will be glad that automatic relegation is seriously unlikely this season, as Queens look to have booked that slot already. 

1 minute ago, smpar said:

Such a timid performance from Queens here. They're quite pacey going forward but composure is non-existent. In the Championship, teams can at least be pretty shit at football but with a bit of grit and aggression, can grind out the odd result. 

Teams like Alloa, Dundee and Morton will be glad that automatic relegation is seriously unlikely this season, as Queens look to have booked that slot already. 

The same Alloa that lost to this rabble a fortnight ago and have a whole 1 point this season?

5 minutes ago, smpar said:

Teams like Alloa, Dundee and Morton will be glad that automatic relegation is seriously unlikely this season, as Queens look to have booked that slot already

What?! Automatic relegation is definitely happening.

Where are you getting that it's even in question from, let alone 'seriously unlikely'?

Unless I've totally misunderstood what you meant here, in which case apologies.

Edited by DA Baracus

11 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Honestly think when they've gotten forward QoS look pretty dangerous, need to be taking those chances though.

Agree but they should be about 1-4 down. If I were John Robertson I'd be shitfesting the game from here because that gormless Queens centre back pairing will gift enough chances anyway. Inverness could regret all these missed opportunities so far while they keep the game this open.

Edited by vikingTON