Ross County vs Rangers, 6/12 12pm

You know..... Something has been bugging me for the past couple of seasons regarding Connor Goldson...

Why does he look as if he's holding an invisible umbrella in his right hand whenever he has to deal with the ball? It's either an umbrella or a gear stick....

That was probably our worst half of the season in the league.

Not really creating any chances and allowed a counter through the middle that should really have been a goal.

Looked better the last fifteen after the goal but we aren’t rotating the forwards enough.

I said in September that Roofe is the best striker in the league and seen nothing to change my mind.

I went off for a pish, what happened?

Goldson not happy about something said, Gerrard didn’t look to pleased either. Could be racism or could just have been called a p****. Couldn’t really say.

3 minutes ago, Comrie said:

I went off for a pish, what happened?

Someone said something from the stands and the Rangers players and bench were pretty incensed by it. No idea what was said, could have been anything.

Just now, Perkin Flump said:

If there was racist abuse then it surely can't be hard to find out which of the 300 fans said it., should be charged and banned for life.

Whatever was said came from a player, Gerrard and Goldson were clearly angry about it.