2020 on P&B - Best and Worst

12 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

He could well be up for the Coronavirus thread idiot award but there is a lot of competition for that one.

I've put the Granny Dangers of this world on Ignore so I'm not sure I'm in a position to submit nominations for that particular award.

35 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Thereisalight's recent realisation about the use of masks in the fight against COVID deserves a mention...

10 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

He could well be up for the Coronavirus thread idiot award but there is a lot of competition for that one.

He's a strange one. He's had a genuinely rough time but manages to lose sympathy with his both style and content. He's certainly up there as a newcomer in the sense that he's made an impact on this thread.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I've put the Granny Dangers of this world on Ignore so I'm not sure I'm in a position to submit nominations for that particular award.

That was the best advice you've ever given me. Thanks again.

Would certainly be vying with the likes of pozbaird and Billie Jean King pre-ignore list.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

He's a strange one. He's had a genuinely rough time but manages to lose sympathy with his both style and content. He's certainly up there as a newcomer in the sense that he's made an impact on this thread.

Genuinely think they should just let him alone into Somerset to shut him up, as a public service.

23 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
9 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

You don't read them before red-dotting?

Pardon?

On 05/12/2020 at 10:33, 101 said:

Sounds like a tremendous offer to me 💦

On 05/12/2020 at 10:33, Crawford Bridge said:

Snifter's been inactive for a few months now.

He must be back in jail.

let me know when he returns, and if his offer still stands, i've grown attached to this, it stopped me sleeping in so many times back in the YTS days.

1QIFlFS.jpg

Just now, Day of the Lords said:
11 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:
Much as it was an eyebleedingly bad post, I would suggest it is a prompt to provoke a reaction that can then be jumped upon by multiple posters  'tis the usual M.O.

LolWUT

Exactly what I said, it is fairly easy to comprehend & is depressingly obvious to everyone else now. ClubDECE had its day and went away, the Whatsapp clique will suffer the same fate.

3 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Exactly what I said, it is fairly easy to comprehend & is depressingly obvious to everyone else now. ClubDECE had its day and went away, the Whatsapp clique will suffer the same fate.

Fucking hell, Flump. Pick your battles, this isn't the time. If ever a post deserves to be "jumped on" it's that one. He's a fucking abhorrent poster. 

20 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Much as it was an eyebleedingly bad post, I would suggest it is a prompt to provoke a reaction that can then be jumped upon by multiple posters  'tis the usual M.O.

Has Jacksgranda joined the clique now then?

Well yes, I am not defending the post or the poster as it was a fucking atrocious thing to say & I am amazed he is still here, nonetheless, the post made was obviously done in order to provoke a reaction from manifesto/wunfy  which is what I have an issue with. There is a group of people on here who seem to exist to be negative arseholes who wind people up & it is a pretty snidy, shitty state of affairs if you get your kicks living your life like that. I won't give a rats ass about it no matter how many coloured circles I get but I just cannot comprehend why they do it.

3 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Well yes, I am not defending the post or the poster as it was a fucking atrocious thing to say & I am amazed he is still here, nonetheless, the post made was obviously done in order to provoke a reaction from manifesto/wunfy  which is what I have an issue with. There is a group of people on here who seem to exist to be negative arseholes who wind people up & it is a pretty snidy, shitty state of affairs if you get your kicks living your life like that. I won't give a rats ass about it no matter how many coloured circles I get but I just cannot comprehend why they do it.

This is a thread to discuss the best and worst of Pie and Bovril in 2020.

If you want to take a more positive slant then please do. Who is your Poster of the Year nomination for 2020?