2020 on P&B - Best and Worst

I'm not sure I'd want to watch a film written by oaksoft, purely because the quality of his posting on Pie & Bovril is questionable at best, he's utterly humorless, and I find his world view to be abhorrent, so I don't believe it would be very good.

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Let's not kid ourselves on here that if I offered you and @NotThePars a job running the auditions for the girls that the pair of you wouldn't be on the first train over here. It would also be the first time either of you offered to take on volunteered unpaid overtime.

E4A5AA6B-032A-4EDF-9520-8105383A5C5B.png.44215727b7b337bc5d1e190071d53379.png 

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Let's not kid ourselves on here that if I offered you and @NotThePars a job running the auditions for the girls that the pair of you wouldn't be on the first train over here. It would also be the first time either of you offered to take on volunteered unpaid 

Not me

1414875826491_wps_13_Nick_Clegg_This_is_What_a.jpg

16 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Let's not kid ourselves on here that if I offered you and @NotThePars a job running the auditions for the girls that the pair of you wouldn't be on the first train over here. It would also be the first time either of you offered to take on volunteered unpaid overtime.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/Harvey_Weinstein_C%C3%A9sars_2014_%28cropped%29_%28centered%29.jpg

47 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Right, well that was more entertaining than I thought it would be.

See you guys later. Have a nice Christmas everyone. 

But you don’t celebrate Christmas do you Scrooge?

7 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

This oaksoft guy is a complete fantasist. I'll bet he blows his universal credit on smack. 

Nah. He stockpiles bog roll. He admitted to hoarding at the run up to the first lockdown.

53 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Right, well that was more entertaining than I thought it would be.

See you guys later. Have a nice Christmas everyone. 

I just sold my business too oaky. Don’t have your creative streak though so not planning any filmwriting. 

1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

I'm not sure I'd want to watch a film written by oaksoft, purely because the quality of his posting on Pie & Bovril is questionable at best, he's utterly humorless, and I find his world view to be abhorrent, so I don't believe it would be very good.

He's an absolute pie in the sky fly by nighter though. I'd would be like Pineapple Express or the first Hangover movies, if he hasn't already claimed he sold those scripts to the producers. I'm unsure, everytime I see him pop up it's just a staggering level of fantasy.