2020 on P&B - Best and Worst

Just now, Tynierose said:

Do you remember when everybody started tagging Supras in all random threads.  That was quality, sure someone was even using white text so he couldn't see it.

Halcyon days.  Be specific...

I thought they were just writing his name in white to prove that he was searching for himself? 

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Why this practice of tagging everyone you mention?

What's its purpose?

It's rude to talk about people behind their backs. By tagging someone when you criticise them you are giving them the chance to defend themselves, which should be the cornerstone of any solid online community. 

Would like to add a category: Best P&B Fanbase Outside Your Own. And I'd like to nominate the Hibees.
Great bunch of lads, always a decent laugh and good to talk with on here.
If we had to concede two goals in a domestic game to someone, I'm glad it was to youse. x

The Hibs boys on here are class which is surprising to me as they’re the worst fans I’ve ever had to deal when I worked in Ibrox and Parkhead.

11 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

It's rude to talk about people behind their backs. By tagging someone when you criticise them you are giving them the chance to defend themselves, which should be the cornerstone of any solid online community. 

Remember, feedback can be positive too.

15 hours ago, Gaz said:

Best post surely has to go to Craigkillie's takedown of yon Pozbaird after he happily admitted to going to the shops with his wife at a time we were all being told to stay at home just so they could argue about what biscuits to buy.

What page was that on?? Would love to read it again but I can't be fucked trailing through every page of the 'rona thread. 

Best Farewell Post of 2020

On 04/07/2020 at 18:27, pozbaird said:

If anyone has a clue why the person going by the name ‘marshmallo’ is red dotting every post I make on this forum, even innocent nonsense like this, please let me know. I’m a bit concerned. He’s either a mad stalker, or just a sad fcuk. Maybe both. I actually sent the guy a friendly PM, but he declined to answer. No matter....Answers on a postcard to.... is marshmallo a stalker or sad fcuk competition, c/o P&B.

First correct entry wins a bottle of Jim Beam.

If you’re reading this... it really doesn’t bother me, I actually find it funny. You sad individual. Fcuked you off that badly in the coronavirus thread did I? Keep em’ coming, cunto.

Like a great film, you get more from this post the more you view it.

Pozbaird has not posted on the forum since this contribution in the aptly titled What Are You Drinking? thread on July 4 but I would just like to know if anyone actually won that bottle of Jim Beam!

Extra points given for "it really doesn’t bother me, I actually find it funny" and "Keep em' coming, cunto". Talk about famous last words.

Best Farewell Post of 2020
Like a great film, you get more from this post the more you view it.
Pozbaird has not posted on the forum since this contribution in the aptly titled What Are You Drinking? thread on July 4 but I would just like to know if anyone actually won that bottle of Jim Beam!
Extra points given for "it really doesn’t bother me, I actually find it funny" and "Keep em' coming, cunto". Talk about famous last words.

Has the PM been posted?

Would like to add a category: Best P&B Fanbase Outside Your Own. And I'd like to nominate the Hibees.
If we had to concede two goals in a domestic game to someone, I'm glad it was to youse. x

^ thirsty for greenies

I like to remember @pozbaird in his glory days before he came a cropper with his supermarket aisle banter with his wife anecdotes in the midst of peak Covid. OP of BRALT:

On 13/02/2012 at 19:28, pozbaird said:

Firstly, I know there's a multitude of threads running - many of which now only exist for our amusement, posting of 'pleasing' gifs, and general 'let's all laugh and point at Rangers' merriment....

The more I'm hearing though, the more I'm looking towards the actual end game here, and would like to gauge reaction as to where we will be a year, two years, however many years down the line. For as long as i remember I have personally felt disgusted by the way football clubs play fast and loose in a manner no 'normal' business can ever hope to get away with. I see this going the same way as so many clubs before them. They'll dodge the big one by playing the administration card. They won't be the first, they won't be the last. So, what's your prediction for the actual end to this?

To my eyes it's all set up with Whyte knowing all along that he would decide when to play the administration joker card to position himself as main creditor. I genuinely believe some sort of deal will grudgingly be accepted by HMRC. There will be pain for Rangers - but they will indeed dodge the big hammer blow. Short term pain, longer term, they'll weasel a way to rise phoenix-like from administration, as I say, like so many morally bankrupt cheating football clubs before them.

Thoughts? Hopefully not just of a 'LOL' nature! Really looking to see what you guys seriously see the end of this actually being when the dust settles.

Edited by welshbairn

Best ‘return to the forum post‘

JTS98 a clear winner in this category. After spending a relaxing couple of months at the beach where he was able to quietly seethe about his treatment on the great website of Pie and Bovril, he returned reinvigorated and ready to post again with a cracking return to the forum post. Really enjoyed it.

4 hours ago, G51 said:

If only Grampian TV had showed more Hibs games growing up, you might have been a fan too