Alloa vs Ayr

6 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Aye, how have you been getting on using the joystick @LeodhasXD

It's getting better. I've got some tips for the wee guy that did the Hearts game. When I did the joystick of course it was flawless - but Pixellot wanted their own staff to do it. 

If you want to see what it looks like https://live.alloaathletic.co.uk/vod/5fc28b549e8ec810c40e6c9a

We're in discussions with them just now about how to do replays (and if I can do replays I can also do multicam) but that probably won't be in place until next year. 

4 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

It's getting better. I've got some tips for the wee guy that did the Hearts game. When I did the joystick of course it was flawless - but Pixellot wanted their own staff to do it. 

If you want to see what it looks like https://live.alloaathletic.co.uk/vod/5fc28b549e8ec810c40e6c9a

We're in discussions with them just now about how to do replays (and if I can do replays I can also do multicam) but that probably won't be in place until next year. 

Of course! :lol:

Where I'm plonked at Somerset is near our joystick guy, he's got some big screen where you can see what's on camera but also some cool panoramic view of the ground. 

I've noticed since they started that the matches no longer go up on the SPFL match centre.  

I watched Alloa away at Tynecastle as my partner has a Hearts season ticket, it was a pretty similar affair to what we had on Saturday at Livingston, what I've seen from Alloa in the cup game was more what I expected from them.  

Our record in the championship away at Alloa has been excellent but I can see that ending on Saturday, score draw IMO.  

Looking forward to this game as decided that I will watch cheapest stream available if clubs try and inflate prices for my team visiting. Will not be listening to commentary, unfortunately, as will have Radio Scotland on for updates from Starks.

Hoping that Alloa are buoyed by result against Hearts and can make a game of this.

Hope quality has improved since moving from AI unless its still AI and I'll be off to Dundee stream for an extra 50p!

#parswatchingalloaathome

Sinisalo 

Muirhead Baird Roscoe Reading 

Miller Murdoch 

McCowan Smith McKenzie 

Moff

Edited by itzdrk

Its time to ring in the changes defensively. Those looking off the pace are out!

Sinisalo 

Miller Baird Muirhead Reading 

Chalmers Murdoch 

McCowan Smith McKenzie 

Moff

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Going by the variations in fans team selections for tomorrow I think that sums Kerr up pretty well atm.

He doesn't know what his best starting line up is to get the best out of every player IMO

Don’t know how you get to the conclusion he does not know his best starting line up ? 
How many games has he had the opportunity to field his best 11 , since the league commenced in NOT 1 game has he had the opportunity to play his preferred 11 due to injuries, international call ups and suspensions , but going on your numerous negative comments I am not surprised that’s what you think