Morton v Hearts

7 minutes ago, montheton said:

6 yard boxes are a state. Disadvantages of training on the pitch

It's an advantage if our players know how the ball and ground lies and they don't. I'm all for Cappielow being a quagmire again.

Omar is a competition winner who needs emptied and Muirhead is even worse. It's inexplicable that he is still on the park a d playing most weeks.

We saw the 20 year old Robbie Muirhead play for hearts. At the time i thought he was promising but not the finished article

apparently I was wrong and that was his peak

26 minutes ago, tonup9 said:

Pumped again,bye Morton,never have I seen us so bad

So you weren't around in the 2013-14 campaign then? Okay champ.

If your gameplan is to just contain Hearts and stay in the game until pushing in the closing stages then it always looks bad when you give away a ridiculously sloppy second goal just after half time without having laid a glove in Hearts. I'm really not sure what people are wanting never mind expecting though. The squad is fucking dogshit so this approach is quite clearly the best damage limitation exercise to keep us in the league when the Raes finally f**k off. 

The only issue I have is with the selection of Muirhead and Omar who aren't up to scratch, regardless of the injury to Ledger. Play Jacobs there instead and have Colville in the middle of the park instead. Defensively we did okay though McAdams was certainly our best performer in goal.

I'm really not sure what 'giving it a go' and taking an almost certain bleaching is supposed to achieve. It's just a tantrum because people are paying money for a stream and aren't getting the Saturday afternoon entertainment they want.

Edited by vikingTON

So you weren't around in the 2013-14 campaign then? Okay champ.
If your gameplan is to just contain Hearts and stay in the game until pushing in the closing stages then it always looks bad when you give away a ridiculously sloppy second goal just after half time without having laid a glove in Hearts. I'm really not sure what people are wanting never mind expecting though. The squad is fucking dogshit so this approach is quite clearly the best damage limitation exercise to keep us in the league when the Raes finally f**k off. 
The only issue I have is with the selection of Muirhead and Omar who aren't up to scratch, regardless of the injury to Ledger. Play Jacobs there instead and have Colville in the middle of the park instead. Defensively we did okay though McAdams was certainly our best performer in goal.
I'm really not sure what 'giving it a go' and taking an almost certain bleaching is supposed to achieve. It's just a tantrum because people are paying money for a stream and aren't getting the Saturday afternoon entertainment they want.

I’ve been around since the 1970 season

45 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

We saw the 20 year old Robbie Muirhead play for hearts. At the time i thought he was promising but not the finished article

apparently I was wrong and that was his peak

Sadly I could only give you one vote.

17 minutes ago, virginton said:

Probably accurately sum up our game today.

Must add from fan point of view, kicking the TV and shouting we are pish doesn't come near venting our opinion when at a live match nor fuxking driving like a metal case on the way home.

8 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Probably accurately sum up our game today.

Must add from fan point of view, kicking the TV and shouting we are pish doesn't come near venting our opinion when at a live match nor fuxking driving like a metal case on the way home.

Admitting putting other people's lives at risk on the road because your team lost at football is not a cool story bro. 

I'm sure if asked, and he was honest, Hoppy would say his only concern this year a 4 team league, Ourselves, Alloa, Arbroath and QOS. In that respect he 'lost' nothing this week-end given the 4 results. There is no way he could honestly look higher given his signings for this season, so forget about the other 8 teams their results only matter when playing the fab 4 at the bottom.