Celtic vs St. Johnstone

Five subs. Helping again. Meh.

Can't complain about the performance. O'Hallaron going off robbed us of the little pace we have but Kane coming on didn't weaken us to much and you can see the organisation we have switching things quickly.

Back three all good again limiting Celtic in open play although we still look a bit vulnerable at set pieces. Bit disappointing with our choices in the last third - our goal was probably the best we've done recently. Lovely ball from Tanser and May being selfless with the ball across. Delighted for Kane too.

Would have taken it before probably. Keeps the run going too.

“I’m utterly disappointed in my players,it’s was embarrassing to get a draw today.They will be in tomorrow for extra training and there’s going to be wholesale changes next week and when the transfer window opens” St Johnstone manager Callum Davidson

24 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Any images / videos yet of actual adults protesting for the second weekend in a row?

On the 5.50pm STV news bulletin it showed around 6 fans standing with their hands in their pockets.

Large police presence 

Alan Stubbs going on and on about Craig Bryson’s tackle and it being a red card was surely ridiculous. Brown gets away with thuggery all the time.
Thought we played well and were unfortunate to lose the win as that cross was not meant as a try at goal. Not blaming Zander at all.
Pleased for Chris Kane who put in a shift and took the chance brilliantly.
The stream I was watching kept going funny but when it worked it was good.

Griffiths was definitely offside when Elyounoussi wins the header, FWIW. Poor quality replay shows it. Just unsure how effect he had on Clark as he runs behind him as Clark is moving that way.

7 minutes ago, akuram said:

Alan Stubbs going on and on about Craig Bryson’s tackle and it being a red card was surely ridiculous. Brown gets away with thuggery all the time.
Thought we played well and were unfortunate to lose the win as that cross was not meant as a try at goal. Not blaming Zander at all.
Pleased for Chris Kane who put in a shift and took the chance brilliantly.
The stream I was watching kept going funny but when it worked it was good.

No, that's just the way Celtic have been playing lately.