I was looking for some sort of refund after enduring last week's BBC match.  I still feel that I paid too much for it.  
How much have you bet this week in order to soften the inevitable outcome?
The odds are (unsurprisingly) gash. According to Bet365, there's a better chance of Hearts beating us 5-0 (22/1) than us winning 1-0 (28/1). I had planned on Hearts -3 if the odds were decent but 9/2 is pretty poor. I've no doubt we're capable of conceding close to double figures but Hearts haven't exactly been thumping teams so far which is putting me off. I don't think I'll bother this week.

Even in the past 2 or 3 seasons when Queens have been poor or  collapsed completely you would get the odd game where they pulled off a shock result against a much more fancied team,  unfortunately I doubt if this squad and management has it in them to do anything like that this season. I'm hoping to be proved wrong and have paid my £18.50 on the remotest of chances of watching us at least look like a bunch of players who have played together before,  but as a few QoS fans have said already,  it's really about how few we concede. If we at least make Hearts have to work hard to score rather than gifting goals it'll be a bonus. 

AJ please don’t have Dobbie upfront on his own chasing lost causes and knackered if a half chance does fall his way. 

He's deployed that tactic almost exclusively since he's taken over. I can't see it changing in a game where we'll have our backs to the wall, sadly.

The prospect of the three defenders we have in our squad, one of whom looks like he doesn’t ever want to tackle anybody, combined with the midfield that is the easiest in the league to play through trying to defend for 90 minutes is probably worth paying to watch for the lolz. But I’m not going to.

The prospect of the three defenders we have in our squad, one of whom looks like he doesn’t ever want to tackle anybody.

Aye but no one in our squad comes close to being as good at pointing and you can't take that away from him.

4 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

It appears that we've got a budget for this season that has been strategically set to get us safely (financial safety that is) through this pandemic hit season - hence many of the players are League 1 or League 2 level - problem is we're in the league above.  Apart from that we're fine.

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

We have a manager completely out of their depth who's Plan A rarely works and when that fails his Plan B is to revert to Plan A.

Watch out for the substitution post 80 minute mark today from him when the game is already done.

3 hours ago, PearceDuff CF said:

Unfortunately there is ten others who he has to endure .

This will be a stroll , if you can get on minus 2/3 get it done .

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Seriously, you've got this one wrong.

I've never seen Queens fans so unanimous about anything.  It has a kind of beauty.

The more you all say this, the less confident I am, 

1 hour ago, Flash said:

The prospect of the three defenders we have in our squad, one of whom looks like he doesn’t ever want to tackle anybody, combined with the midfield that is the easiest in the league to play through trying to defend for 90 minutes is probably worth paying to watch for the lolz. But I’m not going to.

You forgot to mention the manager that has all but conceded we'll lose this game a week in advance.

This could honestly be a massacre today.

A team of winners, hopefully.
Same back 4, Irving and Lee in front with White and Walker out wide and naismith behind Boyce, I assume. Don’t like Lee deeper, not sure about white playing higher up and Walker offers more on the left than the right

IMG_4065.jpg

Don't know if it's an omen but getting absolutely no joy in getting video to play, just a picture of Hearts logo. Pressed play,  refreshed,  still nowt. 

Edit to add: No sooner posted and it came on. 

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs