Dunfermline Athletic v Greenock Morton

2 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

IMG-20201212-WA0007.thumb.jpg.fd98c6813a17c80b6d94c122e7c8beda.jpg

Can't complain that Morton have since went ahead, howling decision by the lino. 

Just now, HoustonRover said:

I’ve no idea who you are either bro. 

Ah, yet you've come on a Dunfermline thread and then tagged me. 

Rent. Free. 

Feels like a typical December game that you think why the feck did anyone bother sitting in the cold watching this. Luckily at home and can have it on in the background. Just one of those days.

Can Morton afford the win bonus? ;)

Oaft, that late shot by Murray sums it up for us, just not at the races. 

Well played by Morton and a deserved win for them, no disrespect intended but going by their fans comments this performance has been the exception rather than the standard so I think we'll this will be viewed as a really poor result as the season unfolds. 

Defence have turned in to being a solid, competent Championship back-line in to being a bunch of numbskulls in the space of 2 weeks. Shocking defending for both the goals this week and last week too.

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Feels like a typical December game that you think why the feck did anyone bother sitting in the cold watching this. Luckily at home and can have it on in the background. Just one of those days.

Can Morton afford the win bonus? ;)

Dry yer eyes and suck it up loser.

Morton were fucking shite for most of that match. This isn't salty tears, fair play and deserved win but we had all the ball and absolutely no cutting edge at all. We play some fine stuff at times but today it just didn't work out. First defeat of the season so I don't want to be overly critical...but for f**k sake.