Contact with 'Galactic Federation'

Not usually one to introduce stuff in this area of the website, but this was fucking tremendous. Apparently a former Israeli space security chief is claiming that both Israel and the United States have secretly been in contact with a 'Galactic Federation' for years, and that there is a secret base underground on Mars which contains both alien and American representatives. Fair play to The Jerusalem Post for trying to get more info on the subject.

image.png.84813af77efb102e137e2f3cda5df0f8.png

https://www.jpost.com/omg/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-aliens-exist-humanity-not-ready-651405

Have any P&Bers ever been in contact with a supposed 'Galactic Federation'?

Would any P&Bers be a good representative on Mars?

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Not usually one to introduce stuff in this area of the website, but this was fucking tremendous. Apparently a former Israeli space security chief is claiming that both Israel and the United States have secretly been in contact with a 'Galactic Federation' for years, and that there is a secret base underground on Mars which contains both alien and American representatives. Fair play to The Jerusalem Post for trying to get more info on the subject.

image.png.84813af77efb102e137e2f3cda5df0f8.png

https://www.jpost.com/omg/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-aliens-exist-humanity-not-ready-651405

Have any P&Bers ever been in contact with a supposed 'Galactic Federation'?

Would any P&Bers be a good representative on Mars?

Apparently he has a book out so no idea why he would want his name in the press at the moment.

I would nominate @SlipperyP to be P&Bs envoy.

I'll tell you a story completely unrelated.  Nobody will believe it but hey ho.

I was researching conspiracy stuff about a bit over 10 years ago.  For a few months read all the stuff see what its all about.  

So I thought you hear all about the Illuminati what the f**k is it aw aboot.  Googled it, one of the first things that came up was a post on a forum.  So I read it.  

It was a guy who said something like he used to be a member of the Illuminati but he left or got kicked out or whatever. 

And he wanted to share some news, he said they had recently elected a new leader.  Said it was a kid who was 26 or had just turned 27, gave some info about him blah blah blah.  It was a new direction for them, going with youth and he had big ideas to move things forward much quicker etc etc.

This was......2008 I believe btw.  So anyway, he went into detail it wasn't vague.  Even told you his name.  Jared Kushner.  That was his fuckin name. This is over eight years before Trump got elected, and who could have predicted that would happen. 

Never forgot it, I'm not big on conspiracy stuff like that, I believe JFK but not usually stuff like this.  But see if it was true, look at the fuckin position he's in now, with the power that he has.  What a coincidence eh, and no way anybody could predicted that would happen.  Of all the people in the world you could have chosen if you made that up, this guy, a complete unknown at the time, ends up basically in charge of the country in the most mental administration eight years later, having never had any previous involvement in politics.  Amazing.

I was researching conspiracy stuff about a bit over 10 years ago.  For a few months read all the stuff see what its all about.  
So I thought you hear all about the Illuminati what the f**k is it aw aboot.  Googled it, one of the first things that came up was a post on a forum.  So I read it.  
It was a guy who said something like he used to be a member of the Illuminati but he left or got kicked out or whatever. 
And he wanted to share some news, he said they had recently elected a new leader.  Said it was a kid who was 26 or had just turned 27, gave some info about him blah blah blah.  It was a new direction for them, going with youth and he had big ideas to move things forward much quicker etc etc.
This was......2008 I believe btw.  So anyway, he went into detail it wasn't vague.  Even told you his name.  Jared Kushner.  That was his fuckin name. This is over eight years before Trump got elected, and who could have predicted that would happen. 
Never forgot it, I'm not big on conspiracy stuff like that, I believe JFK but not usually stuff like this.  But see if it was true, look at the fuckin position he's in now, with the power that he has.  What a coincidence eh, and no way anybody could predicted that would happen.  Of all the people in the world you could have chosen if you made that up, this guy, a complete unknown at the time, ends up basically in charge of the country in the most mental administration eight years later, having never had any previous involvement in politics.  Amazing.

Kushner was running his incarcerated fathers company by 2008 and had completed the biggest real estate deal in history. Alongside that, he had bought the Observer and was a establishing a big name in journalism in NY.

He wasn't an unknown. It would be like waiting for one of Rupert Murdoch's kids to inherit shitloads of responsibility and then predicting that they might well be someone to watch in a few years.

46 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Kushner was running his incarcerated fathers company by 2008 and had completed the biggest real estate deal in history. Alongside that, he had bought the Observer and was a establishing a big name in journalism in NY.

He wasn't an unknown. It would be like waiting for one of Rupert Murdoch's kids to inherit shitloads of responsibility and then predicting that they might well be someone to watch in a few years.

Aye I know who he was, I did google him at the time, but he was nothing to do with politics and a million miles from having the ear of the president of the United States. If he really was all that stuff when Trump got elected he then has the power to actually do the sort of stuff people like that would do. His life before that in business offers none of those opportunities.  

I don't think you're understanding the significance, its not randomly picking one from the 30 under 30 list, this one ended up basically in charge of the country, and the world, eight years after he apparently got elected head of the Illuminati.  There's a lot of names some random who made that up could have picked, but he picked this one, and he's the only one who ended up in that position isn't he?   Its a hell of a coincidence. 

Like, I don't necessarily subscribe but you have to play devil's advocate.  If he really was the new head of the Illuminati, then exactly what has really happened, is exactly what you'd expect to have happened.  And the chances of it, as in that sort of thing doesn't happen to 99.99999999999999% of people, but did happen to him, are incredibly slim.  So its a hell of a coincidence that he picked that name of all names.  Got incredibly lucky you might say, putting it mildly.

Can't believe the Supreme Leader of the Illuminati found time in his busy schedule of meeting representatives from the Galactic Federation, and okaying the use of chemtrails as a population control technique, to squeeze in a cameo appearance on Gossip Girl (ex oh, ex oh).

4 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Checks out. Seems it was on the David Icke message board. The original post has vanished since the original poster nuked it but the followups are still around.

https://web.archive.org/web/20171227122539/https://forum.davidicke.com/printthread.php?t=46093&pp=40

4 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Checks out. Seems it was on the David Icke message board. The original post has vanished since the original poster nuked it but the followups are still around.

https://web.archive.org/web/20171227122539/https://forum.davidicke.com/printthread.php?t=46093&pp=40

That's it, amazing eh.  Makes you think a bit anyway, which is not a bad thing.

That's it, amazing eh.  Makes you think a bit anyway, which is not a bad thing.

But if you read on further then the crackpot says Jared kushner isn't the head of the illuminati it's just all very coincidental that his life mirrors the actual head of the illuminati!

turns out Jared is just Brian, what a life eh

Glad we've had it confirmed by Babablacksheep on the trustworthy David Icke forum that all this stuff about Kushner is indeed true.

It always makes me laugh that people say the Illuminati is a secret society and nobody knows what they're up to, yet they somehow find out when they appoint a new pope to run the thing. Do they fire up the new leaders name on reddit or something?