The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2021

Ooooh...I have my first hit and it's a solo I think....US Senator Mike Miller -  nearly missed it as hardly a cheep on UK media. Found this which I'm sure is a qualifying obit.   Points please 😀

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/maryland-officials-to-remember-longtime-senate-president-president-maryland-ap-president-memories-b1791071.html 

1 hour ago, The Hologram said:

Stefan Cush from The Men They Couldn't Hang died of a heart attack on Thursday. Absolutely gutted as one of my favourite bands

That is sad. I was a bit of a groupie on one of their early tours and Cush was a good guy. Sorted out rooms if there was space or left the van open to doss in. Met a few more times after that and he would always stop and have a pint of he'd time.

2 hours ago, The Hologram said:

Stefan Cush from The Men They Couldn't Hang died of a heart attack on Thursday. Absolutely gutted as one of my favourite bands

Have so many happy memories of seeing TMTCH. Went to what was essentially a wee fund raiser type gig in June in 2019 that a few of them were playing and the guys had plenty of time for folk. It started off raining but turned into a lovely summer's evening. Seen him and the other band he played with in the Vortex in Cumbernauld in Septemeber that year as well.

Had my eye on their Facebook page as they were holding off cancelling a gig somewhere around Blackpool that was booked for the summer and we had planned to go provided restrictions allowed it.

Dunno if its just he current situation and this is a straw breaking a camels back situation but was in absolute floods of tears when I read the news earlier.

20190913_232048.jpg

43 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Have so many happy memories of seeing TMTCH. Went to what was essentially a wee fund raiser type gig in June in 2019 that a few of them were playing and the guys had plenty of time for folk. It started off raining but turned into a lovely summer's evening. Seen him and the other band he played with in the Vortex in Cumbernauld in Septemeber that year as well.

Had my eye on their Facebook page as they were holding off cancelling a gig somewhere around Blackpool that was booked for the summer and we had planned to go provided restrictions allowed it.

Dunno if its just he current situation and this is a straw breaking a camels back situation but was in absolute floods of tears when I read the news earlier.

20190913_232048.jpg

now watching 25th anniversary dvd