Premiership Best & Worst Posters 2020

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Random Guy should absolutely know better.

Well done to all involved

M8, I can have St Mirren fans dancing to my wee tune for hours without me even posting. If you haven't seen the point I was making here, then you've been trying too hard to ignore it.

"Moon howlers"...

10 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

I’m genuinely surprised that I didn’t receive a single vote for worst St. Johnstone supporter from any fellow Saints fans. Oh well, there’s always next year!

How can anyone hate a David Attenborough type? Especially when you add in lots of beige.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

M8, I can have St Mirren fans dancing to my wee tune for hours without me even posting. If you haven't seen the point I was making here, then you've been trying too hard to ignore it.

"Moon howlers"...

I guess, when you've been proven as wrong as you have, then the 'I was pulling all the strings' defence was the only route open to you. That or admitting you were wrong.

8 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I guess, when you've been proven as wrong as you have, then the 'I was pulling all the strings' defence was the only route open to you. That or admitting you were wrong.

"it's my shtick. It's what I do." 

14 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

It's a point that St Mirren have a wee group of weirdos, who all start howling in unison, the moment anyone says anything they don't like about St Mirren.

Yer man wisbit battered out about 5 posts in 10 minutes despite nobody replying to him.

The weirdo Falkirk/Dundee fans who follow me about an anonymous football forum, to tell me daily that I'm the sad one, are just the added bonus.

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's a point that St Mirren have a wee group of weirdos, who all start howling in unison, the moment anyone says anything they don't like about St Mirren.

Yer man wisbit battered out about 5 posts in 10 minutes despite nobody replying to him.

The weirdo Falkirk/Dundee fans who follow me about an anonymous football forum, to tell me daily that I'm the sad one, are just the added bonus.

Perhaps you can point us to the posts in the last 5 pages or so where any St Mirren fan has taken umbrage at something you said? The discussion didn't involve St Mirren, it wholly centre around St Johnstone (aka the Saintees). It is just another case of the Saintees on here mimicking their team and being ultra defensive. The equivalent posting style of their 5-4-1 set-up.

RandomGuy : posts nonsense.

Other teams fan : that's nonsense.

RandomGuy : hahaha its just what I do lads, it's my shtick.

Other fans : no, you're a gobshite.

RandomGuy : makes up nonsense.

Other fans : again, you're lying unless you can prove it.

RandomGuy : you're all weirdos who follow me about. *sadface*

RandomGuy : "Hey guys Anthony Stokes was bestest striker in Scotland"

Everyone else :

Picard Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Just now, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Has it been decided if they are the Saintees or the Super Js yet? Or both?

What a carry on over a nickname. 

Two absolutely terrible choices for a nickname too.

St Johnstone should bin both of them and get a respectable nickname, like the Arabs or the Teddy Bears.

48 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

RandomGuy : posts nonsense.

Other teams fan : that's nonsense.

RandomGuy : hahaha its just what I do lads, it's my shtick.

Other fans : no, you're a gobshite.

RandomGuy : makes up nonsense.

Other fans : again, you're lying unless you can prove it.

RandomGuy : you're all weirdos who follow me about. *sadface*

RandomGuy : "Hey guys Anthony Stokes was bestest striker in Scotland"

Everyone else :

Picard Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Not enough xG stats in there. 

2 hours ago, Costanza said:

At least with all this Saintee chat nobody is calling us the fucking “Super J’s”

The Super Js are the St Johnstone supporters under the age of 10 I believe. I was a Super J member as a child. I recall battering the St Mirren equivalents at that age on a regular basis at Noah’s Ark etc.

Such a big club deserves various different nicknames tbh. One simply isn’t enough. St Mirren should be the Shaints, given how Celtic-minded their miserable excuse for a football club is. 3D1B1EDF-FD85-4B60-9033-9CF1810EF4EC.png.a7f2ddd683d3e38b7adc49b0c86adbdc.png