Make LOADS of money NOW! Click this thread

2 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

Never to be seen again. Unless he is under a different name. Since then we stopped doing it as nae c**t canbe trusted.

The c**t 

Pars fans have been flinging money at me for the last few seasons - just waiting to have enough to go on holiday with. :angel

2 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

Never to be seen again. Unless he is under a different name. Since then we stopped doing it as nae c**t canbe trusted.

The c**t 

I doubt he is here under another name, Deefiant posted non stop. I don't think there's any newish Dee posters who do this now.

Yeah, it's a shame he ruined it.

4 hours ago, Eric Paterson said:

I am curious to know if anyone has ever fallen for any of those scamming posts that occasionally get posted on here.

Has anyone fallen victim to such a scheme?

My dad got scammed by a Nigerian selling a Sphinx cat.

Yep, that’s right, I’m related to a man who tried to buy a bald pussy, from a Nigerian, over the internet.

4 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

The secrets to getting rich quick, if such a thing is possible without say a lottery win or being very lucky/ talented , are just that. SECRETS!  Anyone who did have such knowledge would surely be smart enough not to go around telling everycunt on the internet what it is.

There's a Peter Cook sketch along the same lines

"I saw an advert in the paper the other day for the secret of life. It said "Learn the secret of life. Send twenty five shillings to Secret of Life Institute, Willesden."

So I sent away. Seemed a good deal, the secret of life for twenty five Shillings. I got a letter back a week later. It said "Do you think we're going to tell you the secret of life for only twenty five Shillings? Send fifty shillings..."

3 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

The c**t 

He returned the money, albeit a fucking age later (after starting a salon or something  :lol:.)

Just now, Rugster said:

Dunno what the score was with @Bambino7 but he never came back after some folk gave him donations to help him out. Myself included, it has to be said incase anyone thinks I’m accusing them of being gullible hypocritically 

I wondered what happened to him. I was just reading the forum at that point and remember thinking both "this is genuinely lovely to see" and "gullible bastirts" in equal measure. How much did he get? 

16 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Dunno what the score was with @Bambino7 but he never came back after some folk gave him donations to help him out. Myself included, it has to be said incase anyone thinks I’m accusing them of being gullible hypocritically 

I spoke to him for a while tried to sort him out with a phone as apparently it was knackered never took me up on it so make of that what you will. 

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Felt a bit miserly seeing folk send him money and not chipping but it did seem a bit of a one-sided story, getting kicked out the house and ostracised by the family just after having a baby. 

11 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

I sent you that money in good faith that you would send Stevie Crawford to read me a bedtime story.

Stevie told me he was round at the address you gave and there was a man there with Mrs Par. Sorry M9.

My donation to the Hibs laddie was expressly on the understanding that it was to be put towards coke & hookers.

Some comedian had a bit about people who get outraged about the down-and-out spending money on drink & drugs - what are they supposed to do, put it into their pension fund?

Dunno what the score was with [mention=63749]Bambino7[/mention] but he never came back after some folk gave him donations to help him out. Myself included, it has to be said incase anyone thinks I’m accusing them of being gullible hypocritically 

I contributed something and tbh I’d rather just take him at his word that he felt a bit embarrassed about having to ask for help. Not so much so I don’t feel duped more I’d hate to go into situations like this working on the assumption that someone was running a scam rather than genuinely needing the help.

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

My donation to the Hibs laddie was expressly on the understanding that it was to be put towards coke & hookers.

Some comedian had a bit about people who get outraged about the down-and-out spending money on drink & drugs - what are they supposed to do, put it into their pension fund?

Always think of this all time tweet during these discussions