Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Virtual life imitating real life.  During my (self-cooked) b'day lunch yesterday I had to sort out a snarkfest between my lassies*.

You loons are not too old to be sent to the naughty step, you know...

*No pics @TheScarfbefore you even ask.

I'm being genuinely honest here when I say I commented on this before I read the best posters thread. Was referencing you calling me Merkin a few times lately so your post got a good laugh when I read that thread this evening.

5 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Pitch looks really slippy. 

We look ok when we break at pace but the final ball let's us down. We're too happy to ponderously stroke it around the defence and midfield before going long and losing possession.

Yeah both decision making and execution in the final third is poor.

I think we rely too much on cross balls still. Even Hayes then skins two and into the area and still fires in a cross. we’ve got the ability to play through the middle. Suspect broadfoot and Findlay are quite happy to deal with crosses all day. 

11 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Yeah both decision making and execution in the final third is poor.

I think we rely too much on cross balls still. Even Hayes then skins two and into the area and still fires in a cross. we’ve got the ability to play through the middle. Suspect broadfoot and Findlay are quite happy to deal with crosses all day. 

Yip. I'd say now Tommy Wright has left St Johnstone that Killie (us aside) are the most pointless team to fire direct balls up the park against.

My real worry is we seem to have lost the ability tom play the fast football on the ground since Wright and Watkins were injured.  The board are talking about throwing cash at the manager to chase second. The two names linked are Ross Stewart and Allan Campbell. Both very good players at this level but won't get us back to playing how we did  before the Rangers game.