Week 16

lichtie23

We have some Christmas Day football to kick off week 16 as the Vikings travel to the big easy to face off against the Saints.

Just wanted to personally wish all you lads a very merry and more importantly safe Christmas for you and your loved ones.

Merry Xmas to you lichtie23, and all the other P&B NFL weirdos.  

It's brilliant to have some live sport to look forward to tonight at the end of a very different Christmas Day for a lot of people.  

Edited by resk

Merry Christmas lads. It's been a strange season and I don't know that it has really taken off full pelt. 

Outstanding team? Every team has had bad days at the office.

In the AFC has to be Kansas City. Steelers have been good but I'd say they are getting results above their expected wins. 

In the NFC probably the Saints and will Drew Brees' missing couple of weeks give him that freshness for the playoffs?

As said it been a strange season so wouldn't be too surprised to see a divisional champion ruse from the pack. The question is who that contender be? Packers? Titans? Seahawks?

I'm looking forward to finding out.

3 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

Merry Christmas lads. It's been a strange season and I don't know that it has really taken off full pelt. 

Outstanding team? Every team has had bad days at the office.

In the AFC has to be Kansas City. Steelers have been good but I'd say they are getting results above their expected wins. 

In the NFC probably the Saints and will Drew Brees' missing couple of weeks give him that freshness for the playoffs?

As said it been a strange season so wouldn't be too surprised to see a divisional champion ruse from the pack. The question is who that contender be? Packers? Titans? Seahawks?

I'm looking forward to finding out.

IMHO the Chiefs are some distance ahead of every other team.  Probably the clearest favourite to win the whole thing in years?  I reckon the Bills would have a much better chance at making the Super Bowl if they were in the NFC.  

14 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Who the hell is PJ Morton

He won a Grammy don't you know.  Actually thought his rendition was nae too bad.  

"Since 2012, he has been one of the keyboardists, alongside Jesse Carmichael, for the pop rock band Maroon 5."  Ooft.  

Edited by resk