Motherwell v Killie

3 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Might watch this one in the bath, so when we inevitably lose I can pull the TV in with me and just be done with it.

5-0 Motherwell. 

I would suggest that Killie conserve their energy for 80 odd minutes then fire up the park and score however many suits you.

30 minutes ago, crispy said:

Killie can’t-score-from-open-play vs Motherwell worst-performing team-over-the-last-year. 0-0 written all over it. I’m just raging we’ve lost to both teams this season.

Get you. A few wins and you are the invincibles 😉

As to this match - do we have too is the phrase that immediately springs to mind. 

As Ropy mentions we will play well or OK have 6132 shots at goal might even get a goal. Then from 70 minutes onwards we will defend deeper. Killie will have done nothing in the game to this point. We could and should have won 63 matches with the chances created. In the 91st minute we will opt for the wrong option and Killie will score. In 97 minutes Lamie will attempt keepie uppie in our own box and after managing 102 goes will sclaff it into our net. 2-1 Killie. 

A bit like the movie Groundhog Day. Only a lot less fun.....

Edited by welldaft

10 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Get you. A few wins and you are the invincibles 😉

As to this match - do we have too is the phrase that immediately springs to mind. 

As Ropy mentions we will play well or OK have 6132 shots at goal might even get a goal. Then from 70 minutes onwards we will defend deeper. Killie will have done nothing in the game to this point. We could and should have won 63 matches with the chances created. In the 91st minute we will opt for the wrong option and Killie will score. In 97 minutes Lamie will attempt keepie uppie in our own box and after managing 102 goes will sclaff it into our net. 2-1 Killie. 

A bit like the movie Groundhog Day. Only a lot less fun.....

You're being very hard on your team. Last time the sides met, yous won 0-3. Expect maybe you didn't. Except maybe you did. 

5 minutes ago, boozyBJ said:

Not overly optimistic, but got win at some point.

We'll need to score at least 2 to ensure a win and no stupid substitutions by Robinson this time.

If you had stopped halfway through your second sentence I wouldn’t have known what team you support.

4 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Obviously there's extenuating circumstances but it's fairly mental to me that we've not played Killie in over a year. Since I started going to games I'd imagine I've seen us play Killie more than anybody else more or less.

Your knees must be all scraped with the seats