Motherwell v Killie

That was legitimately one of the most gutless performances of recent times - a bit of festive seethe ringing round Fir Park might at least have got the players angry as they appear to be cruising along not giving a tiny f**k as things stand.

7 minutes ago, Swello said:

That was legitimately one of the most gutless performances of recent times - a bit of festive seethe ringing round Fir Park might at least have got the players angry as they appear to be cruising along not giving a tiny f**k as things stand.

I think this is partly it. Some of them barely going through the motions without some well aimed vitriol from the East Stand. 

I’m pretty much in the Robinson out camp. We are utter shite and have been for a year now, not just this season. The half-decent players we have seem to have downed tools and the likes of White and Lamie don’t have any tools to down. 

seething with that result 😡

Kiltie has to be played in the 10 role from now on, no more pissing him about out wide, where we all knew was his best position anyway, he was having a great game even before O'Hara saw red.

Big Kirk deserves special mention, he strolled the game. unlucky with his header off the bar but his flick round the corner for the rugby tackle on Whitehall and resulting penalty was sublime.

Edited by C4mmy31

16 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Motherwell fans, it's hard to explain just how bad Killie have been in recent months. We are a truly awful, awful side. 

For you guys to be that much worse than us tonight? Wow. It's almost impressive, in it's own way. 

I am certainly impressed. Only bad news for you is it will likely keep Dyer in a job for a while longer. 
From starting the season thinking 5th would be a disappointment. 
I am now moving closer to the Robbo out camp. 
Lamie and White are fkin nowhere near footballers. Even wee Alan Cambell has gone off the boil. 
Over the last 3 games we have probably actually played OK for 2.5 games but we are soft as shite. We don’t score the opposition will. We score the opposition will. We lack attitude and anger. The players are going through the motions thinking they are better than they are. 

2 minutes ago, Killiefaewell said:
15 minutes ago, Killiefan said:
Hopefully the appeal goes our way, because we will be guaranteed another 3 points with the rearranged fixture.

Never in all my years watching Killie have we been guaranteed any points, when we think that we always fall on our face, remember that Welsh mob.

Please let me have my moment 

11 minutes ago, Killiefaewell said:
24 minutes ago, Killiefan said:
Hopefully the appeal goes our way, because we will be guaranteed another 3 points with the rearranged fixture.

Never in all my years watching Killie have we been guaranteed any points, when we think that we always fall on our face, remember that Welsh mob.

We’re no bad away from home,  chances of a draw.

12 minutes ago, Killiefaewell said:
25 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Oh, please. 

We're the trailblazers in making a c**t of yourself against a Welsh diddy team. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8129623.stm

1 hour ago, 18May1991 said:

I think this is partly it. Some of them barely going through the motions without some well aimed vitriol from the East Stand. 

I’m pretty much in the Robinson out camp. We are utter shite and have been for a year now, not just this season. The half-decent players we have seem to have downed tools and the likes of White and Lamie don’t have any tools to down. 

seething with that result 😡

:lol:

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

Your are right. It is. 
As far as I can tell there are only 3 or 4....

It's one thing to call out your squad, but a comment like that generally indicates the relationship between squad and manager is only going one way. And it's easier to replace a manager than a squad of players.