QOS vs Ayr United

Anyone who doesn’t think we’re in a relegation battle needs their head tested. 1 point out of a possible 12 by the looks of it and an hard month in store. 

I’ve not got the confidence of some on here saying we’ll not be involved in a relegation battle.

Fitzpatrick is just about about as bad as Pybus,  two players who will always make things difficult for a team hanging on.  We're getting pushed deep now too, we never look comfortable when that happens. 
Have to agree. He's been the biggest disappointment this season. We knew Pybus was shite so it's not a surprise but I expected a lot more from Fitzpatrick.

I don’t think calling the team cowards is heads gone to be fair!
Their cowardice is pretty evident. 
See below
You’ve got to be trolling with that post.  Surely?
Not in the slightest. You must be some lad to have in a crisis. Panic stations everywhere.
There's no heart in this team whether that ends in relegation we will see but it undoubtedly is a team filled with cowards. 
There's no denying that we're lacking in character - but saying the team is 'filled with cowards' is over the top.

There's potential there - and we need a couple of experienced leaders. There's no doubt about that.