Elgin City v Ayr

itzdrk

I know Elgin haven't played in months, but their pitch is immaculate compared to ours. We need to get that sorted out ASAP. Their camera is much better too.

However... On the park, I don't think I've seen as easy a first half (apart from Berwick away a couple seasons ago).

Just now, Ayr23 said:

I know Elgin haven't played in months, but their pitch is immaculate compared to ours. We need to get that sorted out ASAP. Their camera is much better too.

However... On the park, I don't think I've seen as easy a first half (apart from Berwick away a couple seasons ago).

I was just thinking the same thing. Great minds and all that...

8 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I was just thinking the same thing. Great minds and all that...

Aye reminded me of Annan away a couple of years ago, only this time I saw first 2 goals from my couch rather than heard folk talking about them in the queue to get in.  

Just now, AUFC 1910 said:

Got to say I like the fact Hopkin hasn’t changed it up.

I know it’s a risk for injuries etc but good to let the team get that winning feeling and attacking well

That's true. I was all for changing it up but I've enjoyed this. It's a pleasant change to be so relaxed watching us. 

Great first half,  think Ayr took the foot off the pedal In the second half but a good result overall.

Question is, will the Brora vs Hearts result tonight finally stop people mentioning the shock result we had against Auchinleck?

Edited by stevep56

Better second half, but from a very low bar. Hopefully rustiness was a significant factor, but I'm not convinced. We've got games in hand on the teams above us but going from 2nd to 5th in three days is depressing. A huge game on Saturday.