SUPERBOWL LV

lichtie23

There's a really good video on YouTube about long snappers.
No one cares about them, but when your LS gets hurt in a game it's not good news.
Like punting, it's far more difficult than it looks.
The Lions current long snapper Don Muhlbach has been with the team since 2004 and is the last remaining player from the 0-16 season. As far as I can re-call in all my time watching the Lions (since 2011 roughly) I can't re-call him botching or bouncing a play.

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I've officially turned into my Da.

I have absolutely no idea who this character is.

Aye it's a wake up call when you've genuinely never heard of the act doing the goddamn Super Bowl half time show!  

1 minute ago, G51 said:

Some of these calls are a mile out. Embarrassing for the big game.

Great calls. GIRFUY Kansas City.... just about time for me to dig out my post where I predicted the Bucs to lead at the half, but KC to end up winning by 14.

Ahead of the SB, I listened to a few of The Weeknds choons. Quite liked them... for listening to on headphones, in the car, while having friends over for dinner, etc. Let’s be honest, for an SB halftime show? Pish. You need Springsteen. You need Foo Fighters. You need something more than pop / R&B lite. This could be The Weeknd, it could be Bruno Mars, it could be anyone from the genre. Completely meh.

Edited by pozbaird