Fermers v The Red Machine

Guest Bob Mahelp

I think that, providing Scott Wright is still with us, we have to start with the same eleven as started the Motherwell match. I am probably being naive, but in my simple mind I think that Wright would be wanting to prove the doubters wrong and give everything to Aberdeen for the remainder of his contract. If he doesn't do that then Derek McInnes will leave him out.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

This is one of the three or four times a season where Random Guy can justifiably be in an Aberdeen based thread, and he’s nowhere to be seen.

I don't post in match threads until I'm mentioned these days. Aberdeen fans almost making it half a day is a pretty decent effort tbf.

Craig Bryson to score the winner, IMO.

Would like a return to 5-3-2

Clark

Rooney - Kerr - Gordon - McCart - Tanser

McCann - Craig

Wotherspoon

Kane - Melamed

But no idea how the likes of Wotherspoon will be after the Semi?

Surprised we didn't see more subs tbh.

If its 5-2-3 then chuck Middleton straight in.

I'd forgotten Dylan McGeough even played for Aberdeen. Or that he existed. 

This lot have scabbed two wins against us this season, surely they can't manage it a third time. If they play well then fair enough but if they are off it again, we need to take full advantage this time. 

2 minutes ago, Radford said:

I'd forgotten Dylan McGeough even played for Aberdeen. Or that he existed. 

This lot have scabbed two wins against us this season, surely they can't manage it a third time. If they play well then fair enough but if they are off it again, we need to take full advantage this time. 

You were unlucky at Pittodrie but the game at Mcdiarmid was one of the worst games of all time. Both teams were abhorrent. 

14 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

It's the Aberdeen way, they seem to bring us down to their level. Dour fitba just like their dour grey city.

Aye.

Had hoped when TW left we mightve had some more excitement, yet within 45 minutes McInnes done his usual and "matched up", and so began the endless stalemate of every Aberdeen match.

Just now, The Marly said:
39 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:
You'd think they wouldn't be bothered about this game and be camped in the League Cup Final thread. There is a League Cup Final thread, I assume?

Quite a few other sheep have found it.

I'll pay it a visit after the final to congratulate the winners.