Fermers v The Red Machine

Guest Bob Mahelp

Not too bothered about what Calum goes in terms of system, reckon either of a 5-2-3 or 5-3-2 will work fairly well here. Would predict the former, and if it is agree Middleton should be straight in.

Clark

Rooney Kerr Gordon McCart Tanser/Booth

McCann Craig/Davidson

And then if 5-3-2: Wotherspoon behind Kane and Melamed/May

If 5-2-3: Middleton/Conway Kane Wotherspoon - wingers could swap sides

I'd be happy with a 0-0, tbh.

We need to start getting points at home every time, need to keep getting clean sheets, and for all their "struggles" Aberdeen are still the 3rd best team in the Country for a reason.

A draw wouldn’t be the worst result in the world. Avoiding defeat and building on our 3 league game unbeaten run is the priority.

Feel we are due a win against Aberdeen, as we  were the less shite team in the first encounter, and the better team at Pittodrie apart from the spell after HT and the gift of a penalty just before the break.

We played 5-3-2 up there with Kane and May up front and caused them problems.  The manager can go for whatever formation he chooses, as I know some folk get upset when we have opinions on the Saints line up, but personally I’d like to see 5-3-2 for this with Kane and Melamed up front together again.  I think a quicker striker who will run at defenders is a better option against the big haddies at the back for Aberdeen, and Guy is the man for that.

If it is 5-2-3 then fair enough, can’t complain after the weekend result.  I think there will be a couple of changes after the weekend.

A win here would be a massive result for us.

3-0 Saints with every pass in the last 5 minutes being met with a resounding ‘olé’ from Chris the groundsman.

16 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

A draw wouldn’t be the worst result in the world. Avoiding defeat and building on our 3 league game unbeaten run is the priority.

Feel we are due a win against Aberdeen, as we  were the less shite team in the first encounter, and the better team at Pittodrie apart from the spell after HT and the gift of a penalty just before the break.

We played 5-3-2 up there with Kane and May up front and caused them problems.  The manager can go for whatever formation he chooses, as I know some folk get upset when we have opinions on the Saints line up, but personally I’d like to see 5-3-2 for this with Kane and Melamed up front together again.  I think a quicker striker who will run at defenders is a better option against the big haddies at the back for Aberdeen, and Guy is the man for that.

If it is 5-2-3 then fair enough, can’t complain after the weekend result.  I think there will be a couple of changes after the weekend.

A win here would be a massive result for us.

3-0 Saints with every pass in the last 5 minutes being met with a resounding ‘olé’ from Chris the groundsman.

🤣

If Ono is on his way out I can’t see him playing tonight. After Saturday, for the first time ever I would have been more than happy with him starting tonight. I would imagine that Dean Campbell will come in. Please don’t go back to Main and Cosgrove both playing from kick off.

17 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

I think a quicker striker who will run at defenders is a better option against the big haddies at the back for Aberdeen, and Guy is the man for that.

Guy is easily the slowest of our four strikers.

5-3-2 with O'Halloran as one of the two forwards wouldn't be a bad idea (until Aberdeen camp on the edge of their box at every opportunity).

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, betting competition said:

This week I will be paying £37.50 to watch the Dons. Livingston and Saints are a wee bit expensive with streaming costs 

Away to try the discount password: Who the f**k is Stevie May

£17.50 for Saints TV seems rather steep, especially given that it's still in black and white and you don't even get a free shot on a combine harvester. 

I'll be waiting until 5 mins before KO and see if Hesgoal are bothering to show it.