Fermers v The Red Machine

Guest Bob Mahelp

O',Halloran looks unsurprisingly lost and even uninterested. 

Midfield not existent when we have possession in our own half. It just gets lumped beyond the midfield and front line always 2 yards to slow getting in the channel for that ball down the line. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

That was utterly dreadful. If he wants to play 5-2-3, get O’Halloran off for Spoony and Bryson off for McCann. 

This has 0-1 written all over it. 

This basically. I don’t think Bryson has been too bad tbh-he’s doing what’s asked of him and getting involved, but MOH has been an empty jersey and we’re desperately needing Wotherspoon’s touch to keep the ball at that end.

Well that was pish. 

How many subs are we allowed these days? I’d be making changes at half time. 

Spoony for MoH

mcCann for Bryson

Melamed for Conway

Kane and Melamed up front with Spoony behind. Get more pressure on their back line who all look dodgy on the ball. 

Oh and we need to stop punting it, start passing the ball. And I don’t mean back to Zander every time we get it. 

I like how O’Halloran can’t be trusted at all, so we’ve just shoved him up front and asked Kane to play wide. 
Noticed Callum screaming at him to close down more. Not pressured as well with him in the side. The formation isn't going to work if you don't do that. Feel for Kane tonight, totally isolated.

Been poor on the ball but thats hardly a surprise with our best two ball players sitting on the bench. If you're going to play Murray as part of of a 2 man midfield in a 5-2-3 you need the other player beside him to control the ball. That's certainly not the case tonight.

I'm obviously at a different game from Rob McLean, I thought Aberdeen have been very poor and not created nothing apart from Cosgrove chance and a few log shots. Even though we have had the most of the ball we are giving a ball away far too easy and our final ball has been really bad. 

Agree with this completely. It reminds of the second half at Fir Park a few weeks ago where we completely dominated the ball, had loads of possession around 20-30 yards out, and didn’t muster a single attempt at goal.

Kennedy has been very dangerous. Wright and Hedges have ultimately flattered to deceive. Hayes has been really poor and Cosgrove should have buried that header.

11 minutes ago, betting competition said:

I'm obviously at a different game from Rob McLean, I thought Aberdeen have been very poor and not created nothing apart from Cosgrove chance and a few log shots. Even though we have had the most of the ball we are giving a ball away far too easy and our final ball has been really bad. 

I wish he would stop spunking over the *** (who has done f**k all). It sounds like he's been told to make him look as good as possible in an attempt to quell any dissent amongst the fans.

Wotherspoon and Rooney completed 19 passes between them in the Semi, with Rooney causing carnage down the wing.

MOH and Rooney probably haven't passed to each other yet.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Wotherspoon and Rooney completed 19 passes between them in the Semi, with Rooney causing carnage down the wing.

MOH and Rooney probably haven't passed to each other yet.

To be fair Rooney has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous.  He's had a stinker so far as well as MOH.