P&B Chess League - Season 8 coming soon….

47 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

It was an exciting game. I thought I almost had you beat at one point, but you turned it around. 

You did, you were a couple of moves from victory, with your rook and Queen.

57 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

If someone told me a month ago that I’d be spending some of Sunday watching live coverage of the PurpleKangaroo v Ludo game......     

I had no idea people were watching other games. I now feel an increased pressure!

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:
If someone told me a month ago that I’d be spending some of Sunday watching live coverage of the PurpleKangaroo v Ludo game......     

My social bubble went mental after that pawn fork!

I’ve just realised you were using conditional moves.

I didn’t know those existed out with postal chess.!!

Yeah, I was a sneaky fucker and checked out your standard openings, prepared somewhat and plugged it all into the computer. Quite chuffed that I predicted your first few moves correctly. Didn't help me much though as I blundered a pawn about three moves later!

Bri1962 defeats Dandies1983 in Division B round 8 . A pretty tight game which i sneaked in a checkmate but a good game.

All this chess is pretty mentally exhausting need to get my mental fitness up, clearly in poor shape...but enjoying it.

43 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

Yeah, I was a sneaky fucker and checked out your standard openings, prepared somewhat and plugged it all into the computer. Quite chuffed that I predicted your first few moves correctly. Didn't help me much though as I blundered a pawn about three moves later!

I’ve started using them.

If I knew they existed I wouldn’t have offered you a draw!

In a hard fought game I beat [mention=1131]arab_joe[/mention] both of us lost our queen's in the opening 5 moves or something and it was a slog thereafter. Good game though, I enjoyed it.
Screenshot_20210221-183336_4cac46ecbbfb7f8aa1c94b1ec321eb15.thumb.jpg.43c7e7877ff6601f756ef490ad694307.jpg
But a win for ArabJoe in the other week 4 match - definitely one that I wish I could take back to the middle of the game.

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:
2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I'm delighted I played you earlier in the league with this level of analysis you're now doing!

What do you guys use to upload pictures on this site? I dont know how but I swear down I've just been shafted, perhaps a rule I'm not aware of but I was doing well against the AI and  I was in check from a cheeky little bishop, I moved a pawn forward to block the check and the computer just straight up moved his pawn - that I was sideways to, right next to, - one step forward whilst simultaneously taking the pawn I had that was moved to block the check, wtf is that aw about. He literally advanced a pawn straight forward whilst taking a pawn to his side. I've got screenshots but unsure how to post on here. 

Edited by Stormzy

4 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

What do you guys use to upload pictures on this site? I dont know how but I swear down I've just been shafted, perhaps a rule I'm not aware of but I was doing well against the AI and  I was in check from a cheeky little bishop, I moved a pawn forward to block the check and the computer just straight up moved his pawn - that I was sideways to, right next to, - one step forward whilst simultaneously taking the pawn I had that was moved to block the check, wtf is that aw about. He literally advanced a pawn straight forward whilst taking a pawn to his side. I've got screenshots but unsure how to post on here. 

Just click "click to choose files" and it will let you put the screen shot in.