Celtic v super saints 30/01/21

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

Lost two in 6,Lost to a sevco side that haven't lost a game in the league,Played Hibs and Livingston with a decimated squad because of covid,played Livingston again in a place we haven't won since Livingston came back up and a Goodwin side on the up into the top six credit where credit is due. 

Fucking hell, I hope Celtic fans with your attitude are in the majority as this is best example of sugar coating a steaming pile of shite I have ever seen

losing two in 6 for a team looking to challenge for the title is still a disastrous run of results for at this stage of the season 

your from for this season is on par with us under Pedro and warburton 

8 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Lost two in 6,Lost to a sevco side that haven't lost a game in the league,Played Hibs and Livingston with a decimated squad because of covid,played Livingston again in a place we haven't won since Livingston came back up and a Goodwin side on the up into the top six credit where credit is due. 

If were going by past 6 games. Kilmarnock have just emptied their manager who are actually ahead of us in the form table. 

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Fucking hell, I hope Celtic fans with your attitude are in the majority as this is best example of sugar coating a steaming pile of shite I have ever seen

losing two in 6 for a team looking to challenge for the title is still a disastrous run of results for at this stage of the season 

your from for this season is on par with us under Pedro and warburton 

24 points from last 15 games so going back to early October. That's 1.6 points per game so significantly worse than Pedro or Warburton who had PPG totals of at least 1.79. 

1 minute ago, ZingaliMan said:

Who was the Irish lad doing the commentary at the game yesterday ? Was impressed with match coverage.  

Darren O’Dea, quite like him and hes a youth coach for us too. Comes across as well spoken enough and has played all around the globe so would fancy him to be a manager one day tbh.

14 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

fox tv excuse GIF by loveconnectionfox

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Darren O’Dea, quite like him and hes a youth coach for us too. Comes across as well spoken enough and has played all around the globe so would fancy him to be a manager one day tbh.

Agree talks a lot of sense guy is a good speaker. 

32 minutes ago, gannonball said:

It could have been better yes but absolutely not the main reason why we are where are now. Although I wouldn’t put it past Lennon to blame that next given he has ran out of players to blame.

We are posting about a ten year cycle of dominance, recruitment is a big part of that,only Brown and Forrest are left through the whole cycle. 
Pointing the finger is the easy excuse,I'm not saying Lennon has done nothing wrong but over the ten years he has played a massive part in getting Celtic all the success we have had during this period.

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

We are posting about a ten year cycle of dominance, recruitment is a big part of that,only Brown and Forrest are left through the whole cycle. 
Pointing the finger is the easy excuse,I'm not saying Lennon has done nothing wrong but over the ten years he has played a massive part in getting Celtic all the success we have had during this period.

Exactly Willie.

Gammonballs is kicking off because he can't get a 5th treble in a row, nice to see guys like you backing your club during a wee bad spell.

32 minutes ago, gannonball said:

If were going by past 6 games. Kilmarnock have just emptied their manager who are actually ahead of us in the form table. 

The reason Drew went with the stats of the last 6 games  is because Celtic didn't lose any of the last 7 before that.
Manipulating the stats is very easy to do you could say Celtic have only lost 2 games in 13.

11 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The reason Drew went with the stats of the last 6 games  is because Celtic didn't lose any of the last 7 before that.
Manipulating the stats is very easy to do you could say Celtic have only lost 2 games in 13.

You could say that and what it would do is highlight a weak and losers mentality where you deem not loosing to be good enough.

Those past 13 games where we have only lost only twice let me flip that again to the stat that really matters is that we have only won 5 of those 13 league games.

A winning percentage of just 38%.

That’s what you are defending here, a manager currently capable of winning 38% of his league matches. 

Go back to the start of November it’s 7 in 15 so still less than 50%. He would have been rinsed at any club who had any sort of aspiration to deliver upon their potential.

That form wasn’t good enough in the 90’s never mind now

Edited by Jinky67

17 minutes ago, bennett said:

Exactly Willie.

Gammonballs is kicking off because he can't get a 5th treble in a row, nice to see guys like you backing your club during a wee bad spell.

Sevco consistency this season has been up there with Rodgers first season it's took 3 years for Slippy G to get it right yet Lennon doesn't even get a year when things go tits up.

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You could say that and what it would do is highlight a weak and losers mentality where you deem not loosing to be good enough.

Those past 13 games where we have only lost only twice let me flip that again to the stat that really matters is that we have only won 5 of those 13 league games.

A winning percentage of just 38%.

That’s what you are defending here, a manager currently capable of winning 38% of his league matches. 

7 if you count a trophy FFS.