Celtic v super saints 30/01/21

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Again you are wrong. The problems were evident after Ferencvaros in August and I told you then how this season would go and you come out with the usual shite that Celtic managers don’t lose their jobs because of European defeats.

Maybe if they did lose their job for Europeans performances then Celtic may still be in a title race. Instead some fans like you and the board stood by him and allowed this shit show to continue.

My agenda is simple, I want my team to have someone in charge with the ability to coach and develop our players and carry himself in the manner that befits a Celtic manager and I would also like a manager in charge with the ability to mount a title challenge that extends past Xmas. Not too much to ask is it?

So you wanted him out for losing his first game of the season?

7 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

So let me get this straight here you want Lennon sacked from the middle of October?

Nope I wanted him gone in August after Ferencvaros when it was obvious to anyone with a modicum of football intelligence this was going to go badly tits up.

Not that I wanted him back in the first place for reasons I’ve already stated 

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

So you wanted him out for losing his first game of the season?

Do you require me to do you a paint by numbers to illustrate the point?

Edited by Jinky67
hire

I think Celtic’s problem is a lack of leadership. Without fans in the ground, the Green Brigade aren’t able to unfurl banners, telling the board of directors what they find unacceptable, what they just won’t stand for. The directors are therefore at a complete loss.

No matter. Poor wee shame so it is. Only nine or so years of winning just about everything in sight while watching your bitter rivals enjoy their journey in a new guise. Must be tough to take. Clearly is, entitled cnuts. 

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Nope I wanted him gone in August after Ferencvaros when it was obvious to anyone with a modicum of football intelligence this was going to go badly tits up.

Not that I wanted him back in the first place for reasons I’ve already stated 

So hes won the double still a possible treble into the last 32 of the Europa cup and lost his first game against Ferencvaros of this season and you wanted him out because he was never good enough in your eyes to be appointed in the first place. Have I got it right?

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

So hes won the double still a possible treble into the last 32 of the Europa cup and lost his first game against Ferencvaros of this season and you wanted him out because he was never good enough in your eyes to be appointed in the first place. Have I got it right?

Can I intervene and confirm that you have indeed got it right. Took you a while though.

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

Into the last 32 of the Europa League? No Willy we parachuted into the last 32 after an embarrassing loss to Ferencvaros. Hardly one to put on the CV is it?

I wanted him gone after Ferencvaros because the performance and his comments afterwards painted a very clear picture of how this season would turn out.

It seems to be me that I got it pretty much bang on as we have gone from one shambles to another while you buried your head in the sand and refusing to acknowledge what’s been plainly obvious to just about everyone else all season.

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I know our expectations are very different but I definitely think his can't be met in his or my life time. 

My expectations are simple and shown below as is Neil Lennon’s performance against them

• to qualify for Champions League - failed
  • to remain in Europe beyond Xmas - failed
  • to either lead or at the very least mount a sustainable title challenge - failed
  • to develop, coach and improve our playing squad - failed

Which one of the above cannot be met in our lifetime? And to point out out all of the above failures were easily predicted after the Ferencvaros result 

Edited by Jinky67

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Into the last 32 of the Europa League? No Willy we parachuted into the last 32 after an embarrassing loss to Ferencvaros. Hardly one to put on the CV is it?

I wanted him gone after Ferencvaros because the performance and his comments afterwards painted a very clear picture of how this season would turn out.

It seems to be me that I got it pretty much bang on as we have gone from one shambles to another while you buried your head in the sand and refusing to acknowledge what’s been plainly obvious to just about everyone else all season.

You said it was obvious to every one after winning a double with a possible treble and getting to the last 32 against Copenhagen the game was up after losing the first game of the season.

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

My expectations are simple and shown below as is Neil Lennon’s performance against them

• to qualify for Champions League - failed
  • to remain in Europe beyond Xmas - failed
  • to either lead or at the very least mount a sustainable title challenge - failed
  • to develop, coach and improve our playing squad - failed

Which one of the above cannot be met in our lifetime?

Pretty sure Neil Lennon has done all of them things.

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

Glasgow's Red and Black.

Different camera angle.

Really wish now we’d scored those goals against Hamilton Accies, as people may have noticed they are two absolute crackers.

As it is, it’s all about the feckin Celtic!

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You said it was obvious to every one after winning a double with a possible treble and getting to the last 32 against Copenhagen the game was up after losing the first game of the season.

No I never mentioned anything about last season, you continually bring it up as means to justify Lennon continuing in role after another embarrassing  European defeat ( Which Copenhagen was also), loosing his shit and torpedoing this season.

But you are missing the only point that matters in that I was absolutely right in predicting then how this season was going to go.

8 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Pretty sure Neil Lennon has done all of them things.

When this season has he achieved all of the above?

He has had opportunity to do them all and delivered on none of them

Edited by Jinky67