Aberdeen v Mouthy jumped up amateurs

Guest Bob Mahelp

Just now, Cptn Hooch said:

That was less over the line than the one Aberdeen claimed for at the weekend emoji23.png

McLennan stuck his hand in the air a couple of seconds later as a half hearted afterthought. You lads were posting 2 pixel freeze frames through tears and snotters for days. 

32 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Give him time to settle into how we play. Must be difficult coming into our team. I know he's been here before but he's been playing a different style of play for the last 3 years. I have full confidence he'll be another good signing.

To be fair his performance isn't too bad, it's the moaning at his team mates for his mistakes that's questionable. I'm being nit picky though, it's been a great performance, even though Aberdeen have been the better team this half.

Only seen the second half but not sure why I bothered. Outcome here was written in stone at half time. 

Fair okay to livi. Very, very solid and you ain’t breaking them down. They make no mistakes so you need a fair bit of quality which we’ve just not had. 

2 minutes ago, bpdon said:

Dodds working up a lather there trying to convince us we have had good chances in the second half. He is watching a different game from me.

It's difficult to understand why he hasn't got a coaching role at the moment. I especially enjoyed his repeated claims that Greg Leigh was actually having a good game.