Super saints v Celtic 10/02/21 No. 3 of 4

Similar start to Parkhead. We’re on the front foot and getting after them and we’ve been the better team so far. Got in a couple of good positions but not created anything of note, yet.
Looks a sore one for McGrath right enough.

Turned away from the stream for a second and see McGrath walking off. If it's a dislocated shoulder then that's not the worst injury to get, if you are fit and young you can pop it in without damage (pain sure, but not necessarily damage). Once it's happened one time it does have a habit of being repeatable though.

Well f**k me, goal down as I write this, not a good 5 minutes for us.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

seemed completely innocuous

Yeah, there was nothing in it. Not to labour the point, but mine came out 13 times. I wonder if he's done it in the past: once it's been out once, it takes very little for it to happen again.

Edited by Coventry Saint

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Turned away from the stream for a second and see McGrath walking off. If it's a dislocated shoulder then that's not the worst injury to get, if you are fit and young you can pop it in without damage (pain sure, but not necessarily damage). Once it's happened one time it does have a habit of being repeatable though.

Well f**k me, goal down as I write this, not a good 5 minutes for us.

Scott Leitch used to pop his shoulder back in twice a game.

4 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Cant see any way back for Saints now.

Elvis has no excuse for not knowing this, but we've been pretty resilient. While it's obvs pos that we lose 4 from here, it's equally possible we could level.