Fife Derby, BBC Scotland Tuesday (30th March) night extravaganza

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I think Raith should be awarded the game because they had more fans sign up to that donate a ticket thing.

It will be interesting to see your take on this as it plays out, given how vocal you've been about outbreaks at other clubs and how they should be dealt with.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

It will be interesting to see your take on this as it plays out, given how vocal you've been about outbreaks at other clubs and how they should be dealt with.

I've obviously not seen DaBs comments on other clubs but seeing as Palmerston is one of 2 grounds there are team busses going to it's probably just bad luck that it's knocked so many people down as "close contacts" despite I assume appropriate social distancing.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

My take? Unless the club have willingly broken the guidelines and admitted to it, more than once, then absolutely nothing should happen here, which has been my consistent position.

If the club have broken the rules and admit to it then absolutely they should be punished.

Good result for Ayr, as they are now the next team we play and will therefore be guaranteed the 3 points under the law of WLWLWLWLWL
It will then come against the force of us always losing in Inverness - which will win out?

52 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I'm fairly positive that there's also details in place for if you just fancy sending the club money. It's happened a fair amount in the past. 

I doubt the Rovers will turn down any cash you want to offer up either but the Donate a Ticket website has been helpful not only for our club but a few throughout the country. They created a knockout competition during the summer where the team with the most tickets bought per tie then progressed. It was just a bit of fun and competition during a time when no football was taking place.

I don't have a problem with it continuing to run if fans still want to donate despite there being other methods or not.

Ps: Pars are shitebags.

Edited by Lang Toun Lad

Just now, DA Baracus said:

My take? Unless the club have willingly broken the guidelines and admitted to it, more than once, then absolutely nothing should happen here, which has been my consistent position.

If the club have broken the rules and admit to it then absolutely they should be punished.

Your consistent position was that the clubs who had forfeits awarded against them were "punished accordingly", despite you not knowing what the actual rules were because none of us did (and still don't). The SFA subsequently found out that those clubs were in fact not punished accordingly, given that the original harsh penalty was overturned.

I am therefore curious to find out what will be considered a suitable and "according" punishment for Dunfermline if they have breached the rules.

On 04/12/2020 at 08:29, DA Baracus said:

- Teams break the rules

- Teams admit to breaking the rules

- Teams punished accordingly 

Failing to see the issue here.

3 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Suppose this gives Dunfermline fans time to save up the £14 they'll need for RaithTV. 

Also I hadn't got my bedsheet painted yet, so more time for that too.