6th March, StMirren visit Ibrox

4 minutes ago, AberdeenBud said:

Really admire what Gerrard has done and they're undoubtedly a great football team but it's good to have scenes like today to remind us what a blight on Scotland a huge section of their fanbase remains.

The Covid risk is overblown given they're all outside but we're seeing all the usual hatred, bigotry and sectarianism on display. Some "party".

Yes we are seeing plenty of that in here. 

Yes we are seeing plenty of that in here. 
Sweep sweep. But then maybe indulging in FTP/BBs/Lisbon lions won't see 10iar/etc etc is perfectly acceptable behaviour in your book. [emoji106]

Anyway there will be a match kicking off soon thankfully. No doubt get pumped but I would Love It Keggy style if we managed to pull off a minor miracle and take something today.

Wünderkind Dylan Reid on the bench for the first time for Saints, he turned 16 on Monday and is the latest academy graduate off the conveyor belt.
He has already attracted attention from top clubs around Europe:

IMG_4744.jpg

2 minutes ago, AberdeenBud said:

Sweep sweep. But then maybe indulging in FTP/BBs/Lisbon lions won't see 10iar/etc etc is perfectly acceptable behaviour in your book. emoji106.png

Anyway there will be a match kicking off soon thankfully. No doubt get pumped but I would Love It Keggy style if we managed to pull off a minor miracle and take something today.

I've watched all the videos and didn't hear any of those songs being sung.

Got to say most Rangers posters are alright in here, not sure about the specific OF forum as I never go near it, but I'd like think to think that the majority enjoy a bit of piss taking both giving and getting. Even Bennet is pretty ineffectual. Predictable? Sure, but harmless.

Stormzy though, always comes across as someone who is in a perma-rage state. No idea how old they are, but the desperate red dotting and overly defensive "banter" are obvious red flags. Perhaps I'm wrong, perhaps they are quite placid away from the Internet.

As for today, what are their fans celebrating? A possible win over St Mirren? I mean I understand why, the League Cup defeat must have really stung them.

3 minutes ago, AberdeenBud said:

Sweep sweep. But then maybe indulging in FTP/BBs/Lisbon lions won't see 10iar/etc etc is perfectly acceptable behaviour in your book. emoji106.png

😂😂😂

1 minute ago, AberdeenBud said:
3 minutes ago, G51 said:
I've watched all the videos and didn't hear any of those songs being sung.

In the replies to the P&B tweet on various rangers fans TLs. Think a few have been deleted already though.

You got a link? Got no problem calling it out if it happened.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Got to say most Rangers posters are alright in here, not sure about the specific OF forum as I never go near it, but I'd like think to think that the majority enjoy a bit of piss taking both giving and getting. Even Bennet is pretty ineffectual. Predictable? Sure, but harmless.

Stormzy though, always comes across as someone who is in a perma-rage state. No idea how old they are, but the desperate red dotting and overly defensive "banter" are obvious red flags. Perhaps I'm wrong, perhaps they are quite placid away from the Internet.

As for today, what are their fans celebrating? A possible win over St Mirren? I mean I understand why, the League Cup defeat must have really stung them.

Oh no, you've broken my heart. 

You've filled me with such rage. I'm so angry let me red dot your shitpost to quell the urge to break stuff..

"Desperate Red Dotting" - What is that when it's at home? Desperately red dotting something, desperately..   😂

I get on fine with plenty posters on here and I'm an extremely chilled out person, there's so many insults you could use but raging will never be applicable. 

Did you notice the other posters throwing tantrums because some Rangers fans are celebrating our team winning something, bringing out all this "subhuman, mutant, vermin" type patter, that's all just jovial light hearted banter isn't it? No chance you're going to try and have a pop at those characters.