Alloa Athletic FC v Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC

A match that has gripped fans of both sides. As usual it feels like we playing Alloa at least twice as many times as every other side but that's probably down to playing them very recently where we looked awful trying to get an equaliser against a side that sat in and defended in numbers.

However, when Alloa did attack us they looked like they could easily have scored a couple more goals so it will be interesting to see what approach Grant takes to this game. 

In the match just before Christmas we turned in a shambolic second half performance to lose the game and our form right now isn't great.

sDosxm.gif

Now almost 2 weeks since we last played ICT so reassuring that the SPFL have moved quickly to ensure we can renew acquaintances once more. 

I didn't think we really meant to sit back in the midweek game. More a combination of struggling to get possession in the middle of the park and being knackered in the second half. Was a weird game where we could be disappointed not to win having been 1-0 up with 15 minutes left and without ICT creating much, but then relieved to get a point after Caley got the two quick goals and chance of a third. 

Broken record I know but I really hope Hetherington goes back into centre midfield for this. So important in giving us a presence there and driving us on. Badly missed in that area against ICT and Raith. Need him in there and need to go for the win with our situation looking increasingly perilous. 

Edited by Waspie

1 hour ago, Waspie said:

Broken record I know but I really hope Hetherington goes back into centre midfield

Don't hold your breath waspie

I myself hope we are not in a position to  have to bring on subs to try to get back in the game 

it seems four minutes from time is enough according to PG .

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

So Pixellot's been binned?  The link isn't working.

The links working for me... What do you see?

Think you guys were one of the last games before we started streaming our own camera to Pixellot. We're taking it one step further and streaming to Dunfermline's and Queen of the South's system so there's not anymore nonsense from Israel. 

54 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

The links working for me... What do you see?

Think you guys were one of the last games before we started streaming our own camera to Pixellot. We're taking it one step further and streaming to Dunfermline's and Queen of the South's system so there's not anymore nonsense from Israel. 

Mine redirects to 'scfoot.online' and it's just a blank screen that says can't get a secure connection.

#ProPalestineAntiPixellot

Edited by Highland Capital

31 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Mine redirects to 'scfoot.online' and it's just a blank screen that says can't get a secure connection.

hmm that's the second time someones pointed this out to me. Try going to 'scottishfootball.online' and clicking the box in the top right to go to our site. That seemed to work earlier for the other guy

If this is a recurring issue though I will have to dial back my efforts.

Edited by LeodhasXD

hmm that's the second time someones pointed this out to me. Try going to 'scottishfootball.online' and clicking the box in the top right to go to our site. That seemed to work earlier for the other guy
If this is a recurring issue though I will have to dial back my efforts.
I got a similar message when going through the website, but the link that was e-mailed to season ticket holders worked fine.

I got straight through to highlights of the 2nd last day of the season against ICT from 2 years ago. Watching that game it struck me that we were likely to line up tomorrow with a similar defence to the one used in that game (two years on and Robertson is still having to fill in on the right hand side of defence) but the forward options were had then were superior, we've not got anyone in the team currently with the directness and unpredictability of Dario Zanatta.

On 05/03/2021 at 11:20, Snafu said:

Alloa's biggest issue is that they don't have the full 36 games in which to put in that usual last few game winning streak to stay up yet again.

Probably a bigger issue has been that we've had important players covering other positions all season.

But everyone has those problems, and it shouldn't need to be an excuse.

We're quite sharp up front today.

Right as I start typing that, we miss an open goal, because of course.

Edit: Cameron's ball control is a class above.

Edited by BFTD