Alloa Athletic FC v Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC

18 minutes ago, Waspie said:

Did Trouten get sent off for blocking Carson as Alloa were breaking at the end? Didn't look like a red card offence. With his late trip on injury prone Parry then grassing up Trouten at the end I wonder is Trouts regretting not taking Carson out properly 😁

Shhh nothing happened to Carson 😅

The red was for the trip on Roddy MacGregor, I think. Judging where the free kick was given. That ones in the highlights.

9 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Shhh nothing happened to Carson 😅

The red was for the trip on Roddy MacGregor, I think. Judging where the free kick was given. That ones in the highlights.

Ah, I should have watched to the end! Yeah looks like he kicked out at MacGregor there. 

That's still one of the softest straight reds I've ever seen. I can see how it might look like there was a deliberate kick, but it just looks like a couple of players getting tangled up with each other to me. If anything, MacGregor's blatantly hauling him back, but even that's pushing it a bit considering how common it is.

The difference in quality between our Pixellot setup and yours is staggering. Whilst not full 1080p HD the image quality on Saturday was perfectly fine whilst ours last night continued to looked grainy and blurry. Almost as if it has been filmed using a potato.

I feel like it's been asked before but what is the difference between our setups that makes your one significantly better? 

53 minutes ago, RiG said:

The difference in quality between our Pixellot setup and yours is staggering. Whilst not full 1080p HD the image quality on Saturday was perfectly fine whilst ours last night continued to looked grainy and blurry. Almost as if it has been filmed using a potato.

I feel like it's been asked before but what is the difference between our setups that makes your one significantly better? 

We dumped pixellot entirely on Saturday. I was going to have it as the replay camera but the source wasn't working and I was trying to get people logged on in the first half.

We've used our own camera since we played Inverness the first time. That's the difference. We were sending it to pixellot's set up but there were lots of buffering issues (with the caveat I wasn't getting them), lots of compatibility issues, I was getting between 2% and 5% of people watching complaining.

On Saturday we had 0 complaints for the first time this season. Pixellot's camera is essentially 4 webcams stacked together and an algorithm looks for the ball. I'm a perfectionist, so it's not good enough for me. Our quality on Saturday was less than it could have been. I didn't want to mess with the recommended settings for the first outing. We downscaled to 720p and had it running at a fraction of the bitrate I would normally use. It can get even better.

Because we can add more cameras at will, instead of being stuck with the one pixellot box, I'm looking at setting up IP cameras like the ones at Raith. Thought they were really good additions to the stream.

18 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

We dumped pixellot entirely on Saturday. I was going to have it as the replay camera but the source wasn't working and I was trying to get people logged on in the first half.

We've used our own camera since we played Inverness the first time. That's the difference. We were sending it to pixellot's set up but there were lots of buffering issues (with the caveat I wasn't getting them), lots of compatibility issues, I was getting between 2% and 5% of people watching complaining.

On Saturday we had 0 complaints for the first time this season. Pixellot's camera is essentially 4 webcams stacked together and an algorithm looks for the ball. I'm a perfectionist, so it's not good enough for me. Our quality on Saturday was less than it could have been. I didn't want to mess with the recommended settings for the first outing. We downscaled to 720p and had it running at a fraction of the bitrate I would normally use. It can get even better.

Because we can add more cameras at will, instead of being stuck with the one pixellot box, I'm looking at setting up IP cameras like the ones at Raith. Thought they were really good additions to the stream.

Has swapping from Pixellot over to your own cameras cost a lot of extra cash? Would like to know if that is the reason we haven’t bothered to try and change it.

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

Has swapping from Pixellot over to your own cameras cost a lot of extra cash? Would like to know if that is the reason we haven’t bothered to try and change it.

You're paying more than we are because the revenue split with StreamAMG. 

In essence we're taking 90% of the money we charge. 

Inverness will be taking £7 out of the £10 unless they've got a sweetened deal.

Ignore VAT. I don't do money nor do I want to.

The reason you've not done it is either incompetence or laziness. 

Edited by LeodhasXD

2 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

You're paying more than we are because the revenue split with StreamAMG. 

In essence we're taking 90% of the money we charge. 

Inverness will be taking £7 out of the £10 unless they've got a sweetened deal.

Ignore VAT. I don't do money nor do I want to.

The reason you've not done it is either incompetence or laziness. 

My money is on both TBH.