Celtic vs Ranger55 - 21 March 12pm

3 hours ago, Golden Gordon said:

So we've discussed causality and correlation, but I think what we need to work out is whether the congregations of Rangers* fans were concomitant with the spread of coronavirus or not. 

Incontrovertibly yes 

It has been confirmed the game will now go ahead with security being provided by an army of middle aged women awaiting the opening of the hairdressers the following week.

These silver rooted saviors  will also monitor public transport and potential flashpoints throughout Glasgow and the Central belt throughout the day.

Woe betide anyone putting the re-opening of the salons at risk by ignoring Covid restrictions.

Edited by killiekranky

25 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

@G51 is due to go full Sevco soon. You can tell.

They do say the viral incubation period of the walking plague (zombie virus) is variable depending on the means of transference

However I agree, re-animation is well under way 

the simpsons zombie GIF

49 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Because they were allowed to do it last weekend.

42 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

The fans have been told by the Scottish Government and Police Scotland they are not impacted by lockdown rules so what’s to stop them planning another party ??

Maybe I never made myself clear, my question is why would there be an event at Ibrox before, during or after the team play in a dead rubber match at Sharkhead?

Cynicism aside, is there any indications whatsoever that fans are even going to turn up? Where have they got their information that an 'event' is planned? The club and all prominent influencers/supporters clubs are aligned that fans have no interest in making an appearance anywhere on Sunday.

1 hour ago, peternapper said:

Surely this would be the ideal time for both teams to field their colt sides, good experience, results does not matter, no crowd just like they would be in the 2nd division. 

I'd even play Greg Stewart for a laugh.