Heart of Midlothian vs Ayr United

21 minutes ago, edinburghhonestman said:
9 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:
Not paying for this game again! Will watch it somehow! Hopefully get a wee win/draw nothing to be scared of and hopefully get a new manager bounce 

I'll not be watching either. After the way Hearts behaved in the summer they won't be getting my money.

You can watch but not pay...

Hopefully same team and shape as last week but replace Mackay-Steven with Jamie Walker. I’d expect Hearts to have70% possession and have about 20 shots on target but as we saw recently against Morton, it doesn’t mean we’ll necessarily score more than one. We are due someone an absolute doing but not sure it will be tomorrow. As long as we get the three points that’s all that matters really with games running out. 

4 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Just looking for a positive performance from the new gaffer here. S result would be a huge bonus but some good signs will do.

A continuation from the past 2 matches will do for me, I thought after the first 30 mins at Cappielow we completely controlled the game and hardly gave Morton a kick of the ball and it was another decent performance midweek up at Kirkcaldy where we were well worth our point and actually created a few really good chances. 

2 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

My IPTV provider recently added all the Championship Pixellot streams so I shall be unashamedly viewing tomorrow's game on that and depriving Hearts £18.50 of my hard earned pounds.

We don't use pixellot so not sure that'll help.

23 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Think you will find that it’s installed in your stadium for betting apps! I used it last time as I won’t give your club a penny 

You are entitled to do whatever you wish with your pennies. Hope you find a good stream Ryan.

As an aside, I’ve watched streams from all the clubs in the division and, I may be biased, but the Hearts stream, in my opinion, is the best in the league. I think having 3 camera positions makes a massive difference and having instant replays of the action makes it almost feel like a live Sky match. Very good commentary as well. I’m not saying it’s worth £18.50 but probably worth £4.50 more than some others. I think they are all overpriced to be honest. 

Edited by Always Hearts

8 hours ago, Always Hearts said:

You are entitled to do whatever you wish with your pennies. Hope you find a good stream Ryan.

As an aside, I’ve watched streams from all the clubs in the division and, I may be biased, but the Hearts stream, in my opinion, is the best in the league. I think having 3 camera positions makes a massive difference and having instant replays of the action makes it almost feel like a live Sky match. Very good commentary as well. I’m not saying it’s worth £18.50 but probably worth £4.50 more than some others. I think they are all overpriced to be honest. 

The Hearts streams are rubbish man, certainly not worth £18.50 and it's nothing like watching a game on sky, the commentators are rank as well and you get the bare minimum for the price.

so basically I disagree with you on almost everything you've said there.

You know a game has really caught the imagination when the main talking point is the stream quality. Buzzing for this one!
I expect we’ll stick with two up top and we’ll see the diamond in midfield. Would be nice to kill a game early and not end up with a nervy finish and, stick with me in this one, for the defence to keep a clean sheet.

13 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Think you will find that it’s installed in your stadium for betting apps! I used it last time as I won’t give your club a penny 

I didn't know that at all. In that case if be doing the same!

4 hours ago, Shteve said:

The Hearts streams are rubbish man, certainly not worth £18.50 and it's nothing like watching a game on sky, the commentators are rank as well and you get the bare minimum for the price.

so basically I disagree with you on almost everything you've said there.

Opinions eh! I think the bare minimum is having one camera position and no replays like other teams in the league. Commentators are always subjective but I personally like them.