Heart of Midlothian vs Ayr United

First game for whoever the new manager ends up being here. Probably Hopkin but who knows?

We’ve done pretty well on the road in our last two games with 4 points out of 6 and two clean sheets. A win would be huge but probably a step too far for us and a draw is still a big step in the right direction for us. We were pretty unlucky not to get a point in the last game against Hearts in a pretty dire game and I’d imagine given this will be the new managers first game he’ll want to avoid a defeat and will try and make it hard for the home team here. Hopefully it doesn’t result in a borefest and we can still get the likes of Walsh and McCowan involved.

As for the team I’ve no clue how we’ll line up with a new boss but as long as we don’t start Chalmers I’ll be happy.

Another win please & heading for being crowned best diddy by the end of March [emoji146] 

Getting this tucked away by the end of March isn’t entirely in our hands I’m afraid

If it’s going to happen then it would most likely be a draw in the Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline game on march 30th that pushes us over the line

After yesterdays huff, I'm starting to feel relatively confident about this. Would probably back BTTS / Draw here. Anything against Hearts is a bonus for every team in this league so, a point would go a very long way to helping build a buffer between us and the relegation playoffs. 

For an hour last week we looked really good then got nervous after a daft penalty let Dundee back in it.  I think we should stick with the diamond, GMS is starting to look sharper and it's good to see Gnanduillet and Boyce up top together.  

Need to really get at this defence, it was disappointing a few weeks ago as it looked willing to self destruct and we weren't adventurous enough to take advantage.  

6 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Not paying for this game again! Will watch it somehow! Hopefully get a wee win/draw nothing to be scared of and hopefully get a new manager bounce 

You know of any completely legitimate streams to get round paying £18.50?