Accies v St Mirren 20/03/21

Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:

Was that the G****a season?

Aye. We filled the stand behind the goal, and half the stand along the touchline. Whole game was folk around you listening to the radio giving commentary on what was happening in Dingwall. Horrible experience.

About 100 Accies fans stayed back to gloat we didn't get promoted after the match, in the ultimate act of shithousery 😂

On a sidenote my predictive powers came true that day, when I responded to the goading by laughing that they'll "never even get close to being promoted", just 12 months before they strolled to the title.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye. We filled the stand behind the goal, and half the stand along the touchline. Whole game was folk around you listening to the radio giving commentary on what was happening in Dingwall. Horrible experience.

About 100 Accies fans stayed back to gloat we didn't get promoted after the match, in the ultimate act of shithousery 😂

On a sidenote my predictive powers came true that day, when I responded to the goading by laughing that they'll "never even get close to being promoted", just 12 months before they strolled to the title.

D870D165-C940-4546-A2A5-B3FAF597C296.jpeg.db0a2ca12ba6f61f88f7f75f352f3601.jpeg

Definitely my favourite ever Accies loss. Girfuy.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

21 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

D870D165-C940-4546-A2A5-B3FAF597C296.jpeg.db0a2ca12ba6f61f88f7f75f352f3601.jpeg

Definitely my favourite ever Accies loss. Girfuy.

*shrugs* 

The last decade has sort of made up for it m8, and I'm not entirely sure staying down an extra 2 seasons didn't end up helping us long term anyway.