Ayr v Raith

Switched off the audio and moved to Raith TV commentary. Much better although it’s slightly behind the pictures but I can handle that.

Davie Hancock described one passage of play as ‘Seven shades of woeful’. Sums that half from both teams I think. Real lack of quality in this game. Feels like an Ayr breakaway is going to be the undoing of us in the second half but hope I’m wrong. Duku isn’t getting much service but he doesn’t look good. Vaughan and Hendry the rare bright spots for us. 

Edited to say there was absolutely nothing wrong with the Ayr commentary team. They seemed pretty good and would have been happy to listen to them, but being a second ahead of the pictures was a real frustration.  

Edited by roverthemoon

Just now, BukyOHare said:

Two very evenly matched teams, with neither goalkeeper having anything to do.

The manager that is brave enough to make an attacking change in the second half and go and win the game could be rewarded with the 3 points come full time. 

Well that fucking rules us out!

Just now, BukyOHare said:

Two very evenly matched teams, with neither goalkeeper having anything to do.

The manager that is brave enough to make an attacking change in the second half and go and win the game could be rewarded with the 3 points come full time. 

None of our attacking options are any better than what is already out there. Ayr to draw at worst.

The only thing we can really change is one of Murdoch or Chalmers for either Walsh or Barjonas. I think if we throw on another attacking option into midfield we could very well just nick this one.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

The only thing we can really change is one of Murdoch or Chalmers for either Walsh or Barjonas. I think if we throw on another attacking option into midfield we could very well just nick this one.

Think we need to get the ball on the deck more....not easy on this pitch

We have to try big Timmy at this point. Gives something a bit different, he’s been a real mixed bag but it’s not like Duku/Ugwu have looked like scoring for the past however many games.

Kennedy is a good player to be bringing on for Gullan too. Games there for the taking, but we can’t really afford to lose.