Missing In Action

9 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

To be perfectly honest, there is only one set of fans who are a bit ridiculous on Celtic threads. Not all of them, but certainly some.

Nah there's quite a few who incessantly post pretty irrelevant nonesense on our match threads and it's certainly not limited to our our fan base.

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Nah there's quite a few who incessantly post pretty irrelevant nonesense on our match threads and it's certainly not limited to our our fan base.

To be serious for once, you’re correct. @Dons_1988 is a great poster, but he was getting caught up in some shit just before he left us. He’d be welcomed back with open arms by most on here I would think.

23 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

To be serious for once, you’re correct. @Dons_1988 is a great poster, but he was getting caught up in some shit just before he left us. He’d be welcomed back with open arms by most on here I would think.

He's a really good poster. Gets a bit hyper focused on the same stuff which can get a bit old but we're all guilty of that behaviour. 

He's sincere and at least engages and can have a decent typically abrasive type of conversation without getting too worked up. 

On 10/11/2023 at 13:06, kingjoey said:

Anyone know what’s happened to @Dons_1988? He seems to have disappeared off P&B not having posted since 22nd October. I’m sure he was booked up for Greece last night.

3 weeks it took to appear here? An absolute affront. 

Nah, I took a break as I wasn’t particularly enjoying it and/or proud of how I was engaging. I’ve always been here for a laugh and to have good debate with fans of other teams. I don’t do traditional social media or one-club forums because I hate petty internet squabbles and yet that’s where I was. 

Asking for a ban is a bit extreme but it kept me from being tempted to get sucked back in so it worked for me. 

Anyway, it’s a little embarrassing that it became a discussion on here so let’s all move on…

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Nah, I took a break as I wasn’t particularly enjoying it and/or proud of how I was engaging. I’ve always been here for a laugh and to have good debate with fans of other teams. I don’t do traditional social media or one-club forums because I hate petty internet squabbles and yet that’s where I was. 

Asking for a ban is a bit extreme but it kept me from being tempted to get sucked back in so it worked for me. 

Anyway, it’s a little embarrassing that it became a discussion on here so let’s all move on…

Great to have you back and no need to be embarrassed that there is almost universal love for you on P&B, just stay away from those nasty Glasgow East End posters. 

9 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

This is what happens when you interact with Willy, don't worry we've all been there.

9 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

It's a compliment that you were noticed to be missing and people were concerned

It's embarrassing when you're missing and people are over the moon...

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Who could you possibly mean? 🤔

It's the same person as I'd be quite happy to see missing as said that everyone thought the forum was a better place when i was missing, as I was an aggressive bore.

7 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Eh? I’ve never found you to be aggressive. 

Neither have I, but strange are the delusions of certain posters...

Edited by Jacksgranda

2 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Eh? I’ve never found you to be aggressive. 

It was a Celtic fan. He regularly calls out other posters behaviour but when challenged on why he doesn't call out Celtic posters on here he claims it doesn't happen and is made up. Whilst also making up people like JacksGranda are aggressive.

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

It was a Celtic fan. He regularly calls out other posters behaviour but when challenged on why he doesn't call out Celtic posters on here he claims it doesn't happen and is made up. Whilst also making up people like JacksGranda are aggressive.

38 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

As the old saying goes, he couldnae punch his way out of a wet paper bag.

I apologise if the joke was just a wee bit too subtle. At least @Jacksgranda got it…

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

The one that likes to talk to himself if I'm not mistaken?