Missing In Action

Has anyone heard from @welshbairn ? I know he was to take a sabbatical for a month but that finished a fortnight ago.

And @The_Kincardine has completely dropped off the radar, I'm starting to get worried about him.

welshbairn should have had his jags by now, at least one of them anyway, not sure where T_K comes on the priority list.

8 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Wrong Dee Man, this guy @Dee Man

I suppose it's easy to get all these Dee Men mixed up. :lol:

Couple of months since he logged on, worrying.

Edited by Jacksgranda

Definitely genuinely worried about Kincardine. 

Don't agree with a lot he posts especially in political section but he's entitled to his opinion. 

Always seemed a decent enough guy and there's no way he wouldn't be on here celebrating just now if he was OK.

All the best to you Kincardine wherever you are. 

Slainte 

11 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Definitely genuinely worried about Kincardine. 

Don't agree with a lot he posts especially in political section but he's entitled to his opinion. 

Always seemed a decent enough guy and there's no way he wouldn't be on here celebrating just now if he was OK.

All the best to you Kincardine wherever you are. 

Slainte 

If I have the right person, and I’m sure I do, he has been active on twitter. 

in fact I may have got another Rangers fan mixed up. Hope Kincardine is indeed ok.

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

56 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Some posters on here presumed that I had died for three months last year.

I got better.

I think that's a gross exaggeration, quite frankly.

5 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Has anyone heard from @welshbairn ? I know he was to take a sabbatical for a month but that finished a fortnight ago.

And @The_Kincardine has completely dropped off the radar, I'm starting to get worried about him.

welshbairn should have had his jags by now, at least one of them anyway, not sure where T_K comes on the priority list.

Yeah I was wondering (welshbairn) about him as well. I've been assuming that he enjoyed his month off so much / it improved his mental health enough, that he decided to stay off for a bit. 

5 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Yeah I was wondering (welshbairn) about him as well. I've been assuming that he enjoyed his month off so much / it improved his mental health enough, that he decided to stay off for a bit. 

I e-mailed him on 1st February and he hasn't replied.

3 hours ago, ayrmad said:

They might just be fed up with the shite on here, Kincy could put up the best post ever and folk would still play the man. 

Doubt it, T_K had a hide like a rhinoceros, he played up to his image by deliberately going over the top, he and I discussed this on many an occasion.

I think welshbairn ignored most of the shitey comments and just kept on going.