Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

42 minutes ago, awnawawnaw said:

I'm afraid I'm a new member and have no intentions of searching the whole forum to discover what you so helpfully explained. so it wasn't whataboutary as I had no idea of what had been posted elsewhere. i do agree with your point about politicians but the snp did promise/lie to do things differently. most on here seem to want to believe the snp lies than anybody else's lies. i don't agree with the level of corruption point that most politicians are corrupt -in cold blood- at least as they are all emotionally captured and don't rely on reason alone so don't see themselves as being biased or corrupt.

Why have you joined a Scottish football forum to post exclusively in the politics section?

52 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Ahhh right, I suspect the actual words you were looking for were multi banned sock puppet but new member just slipped out as is always the case.

i take it your job on here is to play the daftie. laddie.  just like honest john. but more likely just scared of being exposed as a big daft laddie. 

59 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Why have you joined a Scottish football forum to post exclusively in the politics section?

I have no interest in football but this forum has a political reputation of being full of silly boys wanting to change the world/scotland. the funny thing is they believe they make a difference.

10 minutes ago, awnawawnaw said:

I have no interest in football but this forum has a political reputation of being full of silly boys wanting to change the world/scotland. the funny thing is they believe they make a difference.

Screenshot_2021-10-28-15-36-47-821_com.facebook.katana.jpg

1 hour ago, awnawawnaw said:

i don't agree with the level of corruption point that most politicians are corrupt -in cold blood- at least as they are all emotionally captured and don't rely on reason alone so don't see themselves as being biased or corrupt.

its-just-gibberish-bender.gif.1d32f4dfb4f3f52a532ce21fcd3b6760.gif

14 minutes ago, awnawawnaw said:

I see.

Have you considered getting a fucking life? 

2 hours ago, awnawawnaw said:

I'm afraid I'm a new member and have no intentions of searching the whole forum to discover what you so helpfully explained. so it wasn't whataboutary as I had no idea of what had been posted elsewhere. i do agree with your point about politicians but the snp did promise/lie to do things differently. most on here seem to want to believe the snp lies than anybody else's lies. i don't agree with the level of corruption point that most politicians are corrupt -in cold blood- at least as they are all emotionally captured and don't rely on reason alone so don't see themselves as being biased or corrupt.

my time is so precious that I simply have no option but to chose one thread at random to post my trolling nonsense on......

1 hour ago, awnawawnaw said:

Where does this reputation come from?

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I see.

Have you considered getting a fucking life? 

tick tock

Tick Tock: A Tale for Two is a narrative adventure where you and a friend are trapped in a mysterious clockwork world. 

To escape, you must cooperate to solve a series of puzzles.

The game supports cross-platform play and couch co-op using an iPad and a Switch.

Your friend will need to listen to you and watch what you see on their screen. They will be required to do the same. Your cooperation and communication skills will be put to the test. You will need to trust each other to succeed.

Remember, the clock is ticking so use your time wisely.

This game is designed to be played with friends and family.

ticktock

2 hours ago, awnawawnaw said:

image.gif.fb8cdc56e11fa532eb0861de01ac8e3d.gif

1 minute ago, awnawawnaw said:

tick tock

Tick Tock: A Tale for Two is a narrative adventure where you and a friend are trapped in a mysterious clockwork world. 

To escape, you must cooperate to solve a series of puzzles.

The game supports cross-platform play and couch co-op using an iPad and a Switch.

Your friend will need to listen to you and watch what you see on their screen. They will be required to do the same. Your cooperation and communication skills will be put to the test. You will need to trust each other to succeed.

Remember, the clock is ticking so use your time wisely.

This game is designed to be played with friends and family.

ticktock

f**k me

44 minutes ago, awnawawnaw said:

what and where is my post unintelligible or meaningless? please expand or are you afraid your low intelligence will be exposed? or are the words to long for you?

Damn, you got me. Been trying to hide my low intelligence for years. Please don’t expose it, you peculiar troll.