Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

3 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I want to see the entire care system absolutely decimated for some reason, so I think this is a great idea personally. 

They are utter, utter scum (the Tories, not people in the care system obviously). 

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

This immigration stuff is shafting universities, not to mention the NHS, care system and so on.

Aye, but you’re not taking into account the benefit of… having slightly fewer brown and black people kicking around. 

38 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

They are utter, utter scum (the Tories, not people in the care system obviously). 

Let's be fair - statistically, some of them are bound to be scum too.

7 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Aye, but you’re not taking into account the benefit of… having slightly fewer brown and black people kicking around. 

Pure Aryan skull shape?

9 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Is it just me or does it seem that the brown and black people in the Conservative party are the ones most keen on having fewer brown and black people kicking around. I'm sure there must be some sort of sociological term for this. 

13 hours ago, doulikefish said:

The sacked postmaster v badenough is bubbling up nicely 

Aye, I've been wondering about that.

One is speaking via the media ... in public.  The other is speaking (so far) under the protection of Parliamentary privilege.  Accusing each other of saying in public that the other is telling porkies would expose both parties to legal action.  Will Badenoch have the guts to effectively call him a liar outside Parliamentary protection?

Mind you, if Staunton doesn't have any "evidence" he will be in bother.

IMO any public servant speaking to senior colleagues or Ministers who isn't recording those conversations needs their head examined.

2 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Is it just me or does it seem that the brown and black people in the Conservative party are the ones most keen on having fewer brown and black people kicking around. I'm sure there must be some sort of sociological term for this. 

Id imagine if its brown & black people saying it, then they'd say it can't be seen as racism. Tories love these people being in the Party - they can get away with saying what they have been thinking for decades but were unable to get away with saying.

3 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

"We really knew need to do something about immigration.  It is really getting out of control.  Let me ask this simple question. 'Would you want me to be living next door to you?'"

I think I read somewhere the Cleverly's mother was a nurse so if she had tried to come here under this current setup the rest of her family, including young James, would have been left behind. 

Another one bites the dust... hopefully....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-68348594

"Rishi Sunak faces the prospect of another difficult by-election after an independent panel upheld a 35-day suspension of MP Scott Benton.

The Blackpool South MP, who was caught in a lobbying scandal, has lost his appeal against the move.

MPs will vote on triggering a recall petition that could force a new poll.

Mr Benton was caught breaching Commons rules by offering to lobby ministers and table parliamentary questions on behalf of gambling investors."

15 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Pullinguptheladderitis.

17 hours ago, RiG said:

I think I read somewhere the Cleverly's mother was a nurse so if she had tried to come here under this current setup the rest of her family, including young James, would have been left behind. 

Yep, thats right she came in from Sierra Leone.

Good to know the nuclear deterrent is working. At least in the sense that if anyone invades, they'll know there's a distinct possibility that they'll get obliterated along with the natives in some clownshoe, slapstick farce.

21 minutes ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

Good to know the nuclear deterrent is working. At least in the sense that if anyone invades, they'll know there's a distinct possibility that they'll get obliterated along with the natives in some clownshoe, slapstick farce.

Bloody woke missiles. Wouldn't have happened in my day

13 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

BBC News - Immigration watchdog sacked after critical news stories
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68354377

It's a great story.  Dude tells of the shambles relating to security and passport checking from private plane passengers, so the Home Secretary immediately leaps into action to resolve the situation.  He fires him.  Clearly, that'll resolve the issue.

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

It's a great story.  Dude tells of the shambles relating to security and passport checking from private plane passengers, so the Home Secretary immediately leaps into action to resolve the situation.  He fires him.  Clearly, that'll resolve the issue.

Also like the piece where it explains the recruitment process for the next patsy has begun and it stresses that it's an "independent" post (as all watchdogs should be). Independent as long as you toe the Govt line by the looks of it.

Been oft repeated in here but if these sort if things were being reported from N Korea, Burma or Russia nobody would bat an eyelid but this is the good old UK we are talking about here.