Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

That was a disgraceful performance from Oliver Dowden on the Kuenssberg Show this morning.  And it's disturbing that Hoyle's utterly fabricated excuse for his actions last week are now being regarded as some sort of factual narrative.  The truth is that he was floundering for something to remove himself from the hook he had impaled himself on.

2 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Foreigners are apparently going to be deported without having to bother with woke nonsense like actually prosecuting them for any crime.

Look forward to one of Farage's kids being deported to Germany because they failed to notice a two-for-one sale had finished and they walked out of the shop without paying for the second item.

23 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

That was a disgraceful performance from Oliver Dowden on the Kuenssberg Show this morning.  And it's disturbing that Hoyle's utterly fabricated excuse for his actions last week are now being regarded as some sort of factual narrative.  The truth is that he was floundering for something to remove himself from the hook he had impaled himself on.

Can you imagine the reaction if he'd accused a Jewish mayor of being controlled by his Jewish mates? 

2 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Foreigners are apparently going to be deported without having to bother with woke nonsense like actually prosecuting them for any crime.

What GOOD HONEST BRITTISH HARD WORKING BRITTISH people don't seem to understand is that these are dry runs for what they'd like to inflict on their children. Or maybe they just don't care so long as it GIRU Johnny Furriner.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Can you imagine the reaction if he'd accused a Jewish mayor of being controlled by his Jewish mates? 

Give it time; we'll get there.

10 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I assume when they say prosecuted they mean sentenced, or are we now at the point of abandoning the principle of a free trial/Allowing the famously even handed MET to act as judge and jury?

In a strange departure from the norm, we've got a bit of Tory on Tory as Saeeda Warsi delivers an absolute tellt to "look at me, please look at me" Badenoch. 

ETA - here's another one where she lays waste to ex Labour MP, John Woodcock. 

All feels a bit weird really ...

Edited by HTG

1 hour ago, HTG said:

In a strange departure from the norm, we've got a bit of Tory on Tory as Saeeda Warsi delivers an absolute tellt to "look at me, please look at me" Badenoch. 

She's been on Have I Got News For You a few times and I always found her quite likeable for a Tory. Good sense of humour.

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

The BBC would do their best to make excuses for it and probably bring up Corbyn while they were at it. 

3 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Not sure where they'll deport them to? Probably best if the government passes a law saying you're not allowed to steal unless you have your birth certificate on you.

Traditionally it was Australia.  Probably quite nice at this time of year. 

"Oh look I took this chewing gum from the shop and forgot to pay for it."

If after a few weeks I do the same again over there will they send me back?

That would be good.

He's living proof that the party are racist. They had to rig the electoral process to ensure that it didn't go to a members' vote for him to get in. When the Tory members had a choice between him and a white woman who is literally insane, they chose the white loony.

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Some take from Sunak that he is living proof Tories aren't racist given the appointment of the likes of Anderson, Braverman and Baddenoch.

The modern rule appears to be that you aren't racist unless you explicitly announce on camera "I am a great big racist who does racisms". Even then, probably borderline; could just be having a bad day.

Really can't be arsed to find out, but I wonder if those cheeky chappies over at Stormfront now take exception to being called racist while revelling in the genocide of Jews and obsessing over black people being subhuman beasts.