Alloa Athletic vs Ayr United

Just going to mention since I've had a couple emails - we've ditched Univtec's OTT and started using the Dunfermline system that's also used by Queen of the South.

If you've used either of their PPV then use the same details. If you've not you'll need to register again - your details aren't transferrable from the old setup.

https://www.alloaathletic.co.uk/2021/03/25/alloa-vs-ayr-united/

The Dundee game was disappointing after a good display in Dumfries. I haven't been overly impressed by many opposition performances this season but Dundee were decent, loads of pace and trickery on the flanks. But very frustrating that they got their key goals not from that but simple balls into the box that we didn't defend. Simply have to do better on that front tomorrow. 

As a few posters have pointed out our record against Ayr in recent times is shite but with games running out we really need to win this. And we do have form in bouncing back from mediocre performances with better ones. I'd also like to see Hetherington and Robertson as the midfield pair but doubt that will happen. At least Trouts is back from suspension. 

The Dundee game was disappointing after a good display in Dumfries. I haven't been overly impressed by many opposition performances this season but Dundee were decent, loads of pace and trickery on the flanks. But very frustrating that they got their key goals not from that but simple balls into the box that we didn't defend. Simply have to do better on that front tomorrow. 
As a few posters have pointed out our record against Ayr in recent times is shite but with games running out we really need to win this. And we do have form in bouncing back from mediocre performances with better ones. I'd also like to see Hetherington and Robertson as the midfield pair but doubt that will happen. At least Trouts is back from suspension. 
Alan Trouten playing against us is a guaranteed goal for you.

It goes without saying but this really is a massive game for both teams. A win or even a draw and we’re probably safe from 10th however a draw really wouldn’t do much for us in the battle to avoid 9th.  

Our record against Alloa is very decent and I just hope that continues tomorrow. Ndaba being fit would be a massive boast for us. It simply can’t be understated how good he has been this season. I thought Roscoe was fine when he came on Tuesday however he’s simply just not on the same level as Corrie.

Alloa fans- How’s your stream been lately? Was a bit of a disaster last time we played at the Recs however given there was no issue getting a refund I have no issues with purchasing it again. 

Streams have been great lately. It crapped out on me before kick off against Dundee, but I'm guessing that was probably just because we were on the telly anyway.

Looks like a nice day out. Shame we're stuck watching in the house, but I'll miss the commentary when we're back at the games, so ups and downs.

I'm going for a 3-1 win for the Super! Moffat with a brace (he's usually good for a goal at the Rec). 442 as well.

Sinisalo

Houston

Baird

Ndaba

Reading

McCowan

Muirhead

Chalmers

Smith

Moffat

McKenzie

ETA - How does it look now? @D'Jaffo

Edited by Trogdor

53 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Streams have been great lately. It crapped out on me before kick off against Dundee, but I'm guessing that was probably just because we were on the telly anyway.

Looks like a nice day out. Shame we're stuck watching in the house, but I'll miss the commentary when we're back at the games, so ups and downs.

I reckon the guys on the commentary will fancy being fans again but that's actually gave me an idea.

It could be tied in with visually impaired stuff if we had a shortrange FM transmitter doing commentary.

1 minute ago, LeodhasXD said:

I reckon the guys on the commentary will fancy being fans again but that's actually gave me an idea.

It could be tied in with visually impaired stuff if we had a shortrange FM transmitter doing commentary.

Aye, you'd imagine so, but I'd be well up for that.

Frankly, I've enjoyed the commentary from every club so far. Genuinely better than the stuff you get on the telly.

On 26/03/2021 at 11:06, LeodhasXD said:

Just going to mention since I've had a couple emails - we've ditched Univtec's OTT and started using the Dunfermline system that's also used by Queen of the South.

If you've used either of their PPV then use the same details. If you've not you'll need to register again - your details aren't transferrable from the old setup.

https://www.alloaathletic.co.uk/2021/03/25/alloa-vs-ayr-united/

Greenie for this, as a customer it's so much easier having one login for away streams. Also I can pay with PayPal so no need to enter lots of card details. Thanks. 👍

I'm going for a 3-1 win for the Super! Moffat with a brace (he's usually good for a goal at the Rec). 442 as well.

Sinisalo

Houston

Baird

Ndaba

Reading

McCowan

Muirhead

Chalmers

Smith

Moffat

McKenzie

We’ve been good of late but I doubt we can afford to only play with 10 men.

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

There’s 11 men there? 

I reckon he's being harsh on Chalmers. Either that or he has team news of someone else being out. 

In hindsight, if going 442 maybe Chalmers should be dropped for Murdoch.

Edited by Trogdor

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I reckon he's being harsh on Chalmers. Either that or he has team news of someone else being out. 

In hindsight, if going 442 maybe Chalmers should be dropped for Murdoch.

Possibly but Chalmers has been much improved since MK left. 

McKenzie is still missing from that lineup but it’s most likely the fact I’m on the mobile app.

Edit: Like you can see here I’ve not chopped anything off but it’s still missing his name for some reason.

IMG_1606.jpg