Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

4 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

My current MSP is a homophobic bigot and my old MP is a suspected nonce. But you keep telling yourself you have the moral high ground E57F0B42-F523-4B52-BCC5-225785BE85E8.png.8584fd7cc16b1121f8abb47abf335931.png 

I do.  

How's turnout been?

Only anecdotal but it was busy at my polling station in Dundee at The Crescent. When I went past again later there were queues both times I passed.

The ballot boxes we were allocated were full of papers - they were using rulers to force the papers in - could see from the register that lots in our area have voted already.

Hope that's a good sign.
Large turnout will favour the SNP

22 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

State of the c**t.

I actually thought he had a really weird ear to go along with the really weird face, but on closer examination it's just the satellite dish across the road.

State of that front door. Oh and that c**t too, obviously.

Guest bernardblack
33 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

State of the c**t.

I actually thought he had a really weird ear to go along with the really weird face, but on closer examination it's just the satellite dish across the road.

See yer da is taking the divorce well

Hmm, interesting that Na h-Eileanan an Iar will declare tomorrow, but the remote, inaccessible community of *checks notes* fucking Edinburgh Eastern will not declare until Saturday.

Anyone who didn’t vote SNP/Green or SNP/SNP in the most northerly and southerly regions is a tosser.

Hate to keep bringing this up, but you slagging anyone for their voting choice is a total red neck for you.
People can be forgiven for making tactical voting faux pas in a multi party election, you made a complete tactical f**k up, in a two choice referendum!!! Wind your neck in about others voting choices.
I totally agree that anybody voting SNP/SNP outwith those regions is mistaken in their choices.

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Hmm, interesting that Na h-Eileanan an Iar will declare tomorrow, but the remote, inaccessible community of *checks notes* fucking Edinburgh Eastern will not declare until Saturday.

Taking Friday off to observe the ancient tradition of heading down to Portobello with a few cans.

Naturally I've been considering the many and varied cogent arguments for the Union over the past six weeks*, but I'm afraid that it's SNP/Green here again. Alas.

Spoiler

* not really, there's only been one, which amounts to "England will f**k you if you don't do as you're told", which can get right to f**k.

3 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Hate to keep bringing this up, but you slagging anyone for their voting choice is a total red neck for you.
People can be forgiven for making tactical voting faux pas in a multi party election, you made a complete tactical f**k up, in a two choice referendum!!! Wind your neck in about others voting choices.
I totally agree that anybody voting SNP/SNP outwith those regions is mistaken in their choices.

I’ll struggle to sleep tonight knowing your thoughts.