Raith Rovers v Dunfermline Athletic

Just now, Wardy said:

I’m assuming you’ve turned it off but look at. It’s a fucking bowling green.

It's plastic neebs the best surface in Scotland is probably Celtic Park a plastic pitch will never rival a grass one.

Last time I saw as bad a performance from two centre halves was Bouhenna and The Edge for Dundee United when we beat them 5-0.

Euan Murray is going to be so out his depth of a top flight team take him and Lewis Mayo has looked lost as well. OFW has always been a joke of a goalie tbf.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Last time I saw as bad a performance from two centre halves was Bouhenna and The Edge for Dundee United when we beat them 5-0.

Euan Murray is going to be so out his depth of a top flight team take him and Lewis Mayo has looked lost as well. OFW has always been a joke of a goalie tbf.

No chance any team will take Murray if they have seen any display since November for a captain he has no leadership skills

Nothing to do with the Pars being pish you have been totally played off the park

Combination of Raith being right at it and us...well...being pish. Knew something like this would happen sooner or later. The players are losing the plot and all sorts now. Just a total embarrassment.

What’s happened to the German billionaires pumping money and unearthing nuggets of talent in the fatherland?

It’s usually us getting a cunting off our most bitter rivals, it’s hilarious when it’s not your team.