Rangers v2.0 v One Club since 1888

Romeo

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

It really is.  Palmer and Patterson for me. 

I don't think O'Donnell is that good but he is obviously Clarke's boy. And Palmer has never shown he is actually better than O'Donnell so I think it is more likely Palmer would miss out.

But Patterson has the potential to be far better than both of them and he has been able to show it in flashes in Europe and even in the turgid U21 qualifying campaign.

Just now, San Starko Rover said:

How are this absolute gang sitting second in the Premiership, Celtic really are gash.

Most teams this season go to Celtic Park and sit on their 18 yard line and invite 25 Celtic shots on goal each game, conceding 3 or 4 usually. So Celtic end up winning 14/15 of their home games.

The correct tactic under Rodgers, sure, when they were actually good. If you attack this Neil Lennon/John Kennedy side they’ll fold like a deck of shite cards. 

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Is that Laxalt really at Milan?

As in AC Milan? 

Tbf he was signed as a left winger, then converted to a wing back, then punted out.

Quite why Celtic decided he's a left back is beyond me.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Any decent manager wouldn’t have fired up a team that are clearly better than you right before you play them.

I doubt it would matter, tbh. This Rangers side are killers.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

Most teams this season go to Celtic Park and sit on their 18 yard line and invite 25 Celtic shots on goal each game, conceding 3 or 4 usually. So Celtic end up winning 14/15 of their home games.

The correct tactic under Rodgers, sure, when they were actually good. If you attack this Neil Lennon/John Kennedy side they’ll fold like a deck of shite cards. 

I wouldn't be touching the chips & dips at that card game... 

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

They've got mad depth compared to the rest of us tbf.

Against us they brought on 6 Internationals worth over £15m in transfer fees, including Griffiths who completely changed the game for them. Then another game they scored when a deflected cross looped up and and dropped in the goal in the only place it wouldn't be saved.

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Yup. They can’t cope with Jordan White.