Energy Drinks

He mistakenly thought it was caffeine free, like green tea.

That's not true either. All tea has caffeine at similar levels, the different types of processing have very little effect on caffeine content. Something like the time of year it is picked or which leaves are selected has a much greater influence.

• 1 year later...

Unsurprised to see in the news that being an energy drink drinker makes you 10% better in every way.

Local drink here in NY is tin with a good whack of CBD and TCH. The kids should be demanding this here, rather than that Prime muck.

32 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Unsurprised to see in the news that being an energy drink drinker makes you 10% better in every way.

Local drink here in NY is tin with a good whack of CBD and TCH. The kids should be demanding this here, rather than that Prime muck.

Are you in America? You hadn't mentioned it.

5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

When I started working at the facility, the soda machine was just that…Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper and variants. Four machines, two snacks and two drinks.

When I left it was five drink machines…one had sodas, one had a mix of teas and energy drinks, three were just energy drinks. Todays “adults” are absolutely addicted to this shite.

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Checking the potential for expanding Shandon’s decor services into America. 

CNN reports -

"Painter was shot after falling off his lader into a neighbouring property the homeowner acted in self defense"

1 hour ago, 101 said:

CNN reports -

"Painter was shot after falling off his lader into a neighbouring property the homeowner acted in self defense"

Went through a red light the other day with a police car right behind me. Had visions of a Rodney King situation for a moment. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Have you had to fork out $20,000,000 for your inevitable accident yet? 

If I dropped a tub of paint on someone from up here there’s plenty of time to scarper.

image.thumb.jpeg.fdea099c2bebdd4b21e78875a4058631.jpeg

Edited by Shandon Par

6 hours ago, 101 said:

CNN reports -

A few years back, when Donald Trump was talking about "... shithole countries...", he was looking in the wrong direction.

The difference for me is if you're drinking it casually as opposed to being some mad goth that needs it coz they don't sleep and spend all their time on Reddit. 

I probably drink 2 or 3 red bulls a week, I used to work with someone in his 40s that drank 4 small red bulls in a shift. Would be amazed if he's still on the go.